Training

"Checkmate!"

Aizawa: "Y/N. No.... You say checkmate, when YOUR piece can take MY king. Not the other way around."

Without saying another word, Aizawa, moved his bishop onto Y/N's king, and the game was over.

Aizawa: "Checkmate."

"Oh..."

Aizawa: "Alright, let's do this again."

Setting the pieces up, Y/N and Aizawa, sat across from each other again, before Aizawa perked up due to the arrival of another class.

Aizawa: "Actually. Wait here for a second, and don't cheat. At the very least if you do, actually win the match."

"..."

Walking off, Y/N was left by himself. For a second, Y/N looked at the board, then to Aizawa, then to the board, then back to Aizawa, before he shook his head.

"No. Not until, a few more rounds..."

Timeskip

Pixie: "Remember what I said yesterday? "Today's the only we'll be doing stuff for you"! 

Green: "At least make your own food! Curry!"

1-A-B: "Yessir..."

"Hey, Izuku, who's the women in green."

Izuku: "Huh? Oh, that's Ragdoll."

"Alright, thanks."

Aizawa: "..."

Ragdoll: "You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!"

Iida: "It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster. That's U.A for you! No opportunity wasted! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!

"Yeah!"

Timeskip

Mina: "Todoroki! Can we get a fire over here, too?"

Sero: "Bakugo, use explosion to light this."

Bakugo: "Like I would, Scum!"

Boom

Bakugo: "Huh...?

Momo: "If you only rely on others, then you will not learn how to light a fire."

"You really just have to keep the same speed going. And if you keep, it up, you'll have a fire by no time."

Mineta: "So, I just keep on spinning it?"

"Yeah. Just keep on spinning."

Mineta: "Just... keep on... spinning."

After trying, it for a minute, Mineta's arm tired out, and he just sat down.

Mineta: "I can't do it! Shoji!"

Shoji: "Huh?"

Mineta: "Can, you do this for me."

Seeing, the tired out Mineta, Shoji, could only sigh, before cracking all six, of his knuckles.

Shoji: "I'm tired, too. You know."

Crouching down, Shoji, proceeded to do the same thing Mineta was doing, however, this time obvious progress was being made. Smoke began to rise, and not long after a small flame appeared.

Mineta: "Oh! You did it!"

But, it quickly went out, due to the sudden shift in air, from Mineta. Both boys deadpanned, at the loss of the flame, causing Y/N to sigh.