01

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria was a beloved place for children and adults alike. My mum once took me there with my sister, Andi, for my twelfth birthday.

I wished my little sister Lizzie was still there, however she went missing two years before. At the time, I was only ten years old, Andi was fourteen and Lizzie was eight. No one knows what happened to her, but my dad, William. didn't seem to care. I'm going to be straight forward with this, he was an abusive asshole. My mum, Andi and I had been as tight as anything ever since.

My mum was called Alley, she was lovely. She was nothing like my dad. Andi was also amazing, she acted like my second mum.

I walked into the Pizzeria with my little black backpack on. It was covered with metal stars. I pulled out ten bracelets, five for me and one for each of the animatronics.

For Freddy, a brown and black bracelet. For Bonnie, purple and navy blue. For Chica, yellow and black. For Goldy (Golden Freddy), a gold and yellow bracelet. Leaving best for last, brown and red for Foxy. He was my favourite. There was just something about him that I could relate to. Being in a cove all alone...

A lady with blonde hair and sea-coloured eyes welcomed us. She looked the same age as Andi and me. Her name tag read 'Tracy'.

"Which seat would you like?" Tracy asked us politely. I looked at my mum with puppy dog eyes, she grinned and looked back to the nice lady.

"A seat by the Fox will do!" She said, I hugged her in happiness. She knew me too well.

Tracy looked a bit confused, but it was soon hidden with her smile. "Oh. People normally want to sit near the show stage, but that's perfectly fine!"

We followed her to the table and she sat us down. "Someone will be here soon to take your order." The waitress, Tracy, said as she walked away.

My mother thanked her and started talking to Andi, although she probably wasn't listening as she was glued to her phone.

How was Tracy so cheerful? How does someone keep that up? Maybe it was easier for them, I didn't have the best life...

Losing my patience, I started tapping the table.

"Erin! Can you stop that? It's annoying!" Andi demanded. She was a typical gobby teenager. She used to be different...