15

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

I STAND UP FEELING ANGER RISE INSIDE OF ME.

"Why am I so angry!" I yell, Foxy runs in front of me.

"Erin! Every time your angry your eyes turn white!" He says surprised.

"How can I trust you!" I say angrily and stomp my way to the bathroom, he stays outside and with my eyes shut and stand in front of the mirror and laugh to my self

"If this is real— don't panic" I say to myself, I look in the mirror and my eyes are blank white, my smile drops as a panic rises inside of me and my eyes turn the normal green blue they normally are and I freeze, I walk out of the bathroom with a look of fear on my face, Foxy is no where to be seen, fuck.

Carriewalks up to me.

"Hey, Erin— Are you okay?" Then Demi comes up to me.

"Yeah, you look really scared" The next thing I know everyone is asking if I'm okay I hold my ears and bend my knees as I sink a bit.

"Oh my god, everyone shut up!" I say and run out of the pizzeria and run to the nearest shop.

The shop door slams and I walk around the shop a bit and see Laurie and sometime person.

"Laurie?" The girl turns around and looks at me.

"Oh... Hi" she seemed so unamused. "Are you okay?"

"No actually, I'm not"

"Why what's up?" She turns around and faces her dad for a second and he nods.

"Uh— I doesn't matter" I see the man turns around and stomps his foot lightly and turns back around to look at me.

"Um... are you ok?" I ask him.

"What's it to you?" He says right in my face, I star blankly at his face.

"Wow— Obviously I'm not wanted... see ya!" I say angrily and walk out of the shop and think for a bit I should be at work! I run all the way back to the pizzeria.

I walk in pretending I never left I see no one working so I get confused but I still continue my job.

•••

Why is no one here? I ask myself, not even Foxy was there so I walk into his cove and see all the workers in a circle they turn and see me.
"So your not dead then?" Demi says.

"No?" I say confused.

"Well... you got the place shut down for a while!" Lacie says.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"Too many people keep going missing and we all though you did too." Carrie says. "Anyway you can stay but... we're all going, bye Loser!"

They all walk out, I'm still really confused so I just stand there looking like an idiot.

"You look like an idiot!" I hear a voice say.

"I know" I answer not thinking, I definitely knew the voice but who the hell was it.

He steps out of the shadows "Oh, it's you." I say really unamused.

"I've got your friends, so you better come with me if you wanna see them again!"

"You're sick!" I say "You remind me of my dad!" He stands still for a bit.

"I guess you're not coming then!"

"I'm coming you impatient twat!" I quickly respond and I get knocked out from behind.