16

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

I WAKE UP TIED TO A CHAIR AGAIN,
they can't think of anything more creative can they.

"Wow, you guys suck!" I yell, no answer, then a man walks in, he doesn't look real though, he's really long and his face is white, but he does somewhat look real as he has human features.

"You're really confusing me" I say to him.

"How so?" He says in a shallow voice that really kinda scared me.

"You know what never mind" I say, he gets up close to my face.

"Did I scare you princess?" As he gets up to my face I could tell he was either Metal or Plastic and I knew exactly who he was.

"Oh... it's you" I say disappointed.

"Who did you expect?" He says shallowly again, it made my skin crawl.

"You know what, I really want to kill you" I say randomly.

"You gonna 'bully' me anymore?" He asks.

"Yeah I am!" I say confidently.

"You sure?" He asks and looks behind him and laughs,

"Sure!" I say hesitantly.

"Ok!" He moves out the way and I see my dad slowly walking towards me.

"Hey, how's your shit day?" He asks, I sit there mortified as he approaches me.

"Shit, Obviously!" I yell into his face and realise he's holding a knife, he sees me looking at the knife and puts it up to my neck.

"What the fuck!" I say and he pushes the blade harder to my neck and I start sweating in fear I look around and realise that man is no longer in the room.
"So, Erin, you want your... little friends back?" I struggle to breathe but manage to mumble a little yes.

He lets go of me and walks to a curtain and opens it I can't see because the chair isn't facing it but he comes over and spins the chair that I now realise Is and spiny chair, the other man comes round from beside me and in front of me.

"Ok princess, this is them" He flicks a switch and a light comes on, in there are their empty animatronic suits, I try hard to hold back the tears but a tear already managed to get down to my neck and it stings a little, he must've cut my skin when he had the knife on my neck, I start crying uncontrollably, the weird man starts laughing.

"There is a way you can save them" Dad says.

"How?" I yell.

"Shh!" The man yells.

"We kill you and put them back together" Dad says.

"Yes!... I mean... to save them" I say.

Dad comes up behind me with a knife and the man closes the curtains and goes inside them.

"1...2.." I hear a hard whack noise and your dad falls to the ground as he does he cuts my neck as the person picks up the knife and stands in front of you, she has blonde pig tails a short yellow dress and an apron that says let's eat!

"Chica?" I ask.

"What... I'm tryna save your ass!" She cuts the ropes connecting me to the chair and I get up, as I do she grabs my wrist and runs down to hallway and into the dining area where everyone is sitting worried in their human forms.

"Erin!" Everyone yells, I put my finger to my lip as I'm saying shh but only one person gets up, that person is Foxy and he wipes blood from my neck and hugs me.

"I thought you died." I say in a croaky voice.

"I'm fine... but most importantly, you're okay" he kisses my forehead and sits down next to me on a table.

"thank goddess..."