08

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

LAURIE'S POV

All the girls left as I stayed behind and remained to stare at Erin.

"Uh— Hi?" She says to me rudely.

"Hey! My names Laurie , But you can just call me L-A-U, pronounced Law" I giggle, and she looks at me in disgust.

Dad told me she would be a bitch I murmur to myself.

"Do you want some help?" I ask her politely.

"What do you think?" I think about it for a sec, I think she doesn't but then I see the state she's in.

"Yes?"

"Ugh— whatever just help then!"

"Lemme go grab a cloth to help you quick"

I run out the bathroom and run to the supply closet, grab a crate and look though them till I find a cloth. I finally find one when I see a figure in the distance my eyes have to adjust for a second.

"Dad! you scared the shit out of me!"

"Did you do it?" He rapidly asks

"No, I'm just getting a cloth for her!"

"Laurie! You were supposed to kill her, then we can have a happy ending!" I sigh at him and walk over.

"I'm sorry I haven't made it there yet!" I look at my feet.

"For fuck sake Lau, take this!" He puts a knife in my hand, look at it and force a smile onto my face.

"Thanks..." I put it in my pocket and walk out of the closet and back to the bathroom,

"Hey Erin! I got yo—"

She's gone... where is she, now I just have a knife on me for nothing. Fuck!

I storm out and go back to where dad was only seconds ago.

"Hey guess what! she's not there anymore!" i told my arms and slide down the wall onto the floor.

"For fuck sake Laurie." He shouts, there's an awkward silence as he speaks again. "You know what, don't worry we'll get her next time!"

"When will there be a next time?" I say on the verge of tears, I didn't want to let dad down.

"Don't worry just— go back to work!" He walks back to his dark space as I leave the closet.

"I don't even know you Erin, nor do i understand why we're killing you. But you'll get what's coming!"