06

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

ERIN'S BEEN AWFULLY CHEERFUL FOR A COUPLE DAYS UNTIL NOW, she's obviously scared of William because he abuses her and she seems so afraid yet determined, I won't let That last for long, she has to be stopped, I see she already told that Gemma about her dads 'abusive acts' to be honest they are not to bad for a little bitch like her, She ruined me and Alley, me and William need to stop her, maybe with her little animatronics friends they could help, or I could threaten Gemma and make her give in, I could do many things to destroy her... but one will be enough.

•••

ERIN'S POV

I arrive at work looking like I've been crying - mostly because I had been - and Tracy walks up to me

"You okay?"

"Yeah!" I quickly reply, she looks suspicious but shrugs it off, she hands me an outfit for a waitress, I lay it out on the table some black short shorts and a black cropped polo with my name tag on it 'shit, imagine the fox seeing me in this,' thats the first thing that came to mind the second thing was 'imagine a kid seeing some waitress in this,' i know this isn't what they wore when I used to come here, and now I think about it I'm pretty sure Tracy was that lady who served me on the day of the bite,

"Go to the bathroom and put those on, um... but you won't be able to fit your clothes in that tiny bag of yours... actually I recognise that bag!"

"Uh— I was here on the day of the bite" my eyes started tearing up "Uhm— remember that lady and her daughter who wanted to sit near the Fox?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Well there you go then!" Tracy's expression changed to a sadish look

"The bite was horrible... i'm sorry you had to witness that"

"It's okay— i've seen much worse..." with that she walked away to the office and I walked to the bathroom to put my clothes on.

•••

I walk out the bathroom feeling like a idiot, I don't know why though cause everyone else was wearing the same thing, I guess I was just insecure about my body.

Everyone else had almost stick like figures with 100 layers of makeup on while I was just standing there outside the toilet door covering my stomach.

I heard a whistle come from behind me and I turn around, the Fox was peeking from his cove grinning cheekily, I looked around to see if anyone was looking and ran in the cove

"You better shut up, Fox!" I wiggle my finger in his face.

"Will you stop calling me 'Fox' Lass?" He sighs.

"No." And that was that as I went to walk out I feel an arm grab me and pull me back in and I feel his lips touch mine and a grin creeps onto my face, he pulls away as I wave goodbye.

"Bye Lassie!" He says ecstatically.

"Bye 'Fox'" I joke and walk outside.

"Bitch..." Foxy mumbles from behind the curtain.

I spin around almost immediately and peek my head through the curtains.

"You must like bitches then~" I say smugly and leave for the last time again.

I spin around and come face to face with Carrie, Lacie and two other girls that I don't know.

"Hey Erin!" Carrie says excitedly.

"Hey, who are they?" I ask pointing at them rather rudely.

"Oh! They're Demi And Jada!" Carrie responds.

Demi had dark skin and teal blue hair whereas Jada had dark skin and curly brown hair.

"Hey!" They both said in unison adding a little wave into the mix, I looked at them and smiled, there was an awkward silence.

"They're twins!" Carrie says almost in a scream, she must be excited about that for some reason, I nod slowly at her remark.

"So— Uhm— Erin! why did you wanna come work here?" Demi asks awkwardly, I look at Carrie and Jada, they're standing behind Demi laughing and giggling, I have a gut feeling i know what about, they know about Foxy.

"Um— this is my childhood place you know an..." I lie and get cut off.

"Erin, stop kidding yourself! we all know you love the Fox!" Carrie giggles pointing towards the cove, I look down to see Lacie at my ankles having laughing fit on the floor.

I stand there shocked for a second then put my hands on my hips.

"You can't prove anything!" I say deviously.

"You literally sat on a desk in between us and shouted sorry ladies, but the Fox is mine" Carrie says calmly. "Sounds pretty sus to me..." I turn to Lacie who is no longer on the floor, she nods at me.

"She has a point Erin..." Lacie slurs.

I start blushing "Okay— let's end this discussion, please!"

"So you do!" Everyone starts yelling at the top of their lungs, I cover my sensitive ears, everyone was excited. I've never made this much people happy before so I start grinning.

"No— Maybe... Yes okay!" I turn around to face the cove and the Fox's head in inbetween the purple curtains grinning at me, I grin back and turn back around, and everyone was having a mini celebration just as the work day really began and customers started pouring in.

"ugh..."