17

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

IT'S A NEW DAY, I wake up in Foxy's arms and everyone's in animatronic form. I have a new text, I try and wriggle from his arms but he only tightens his grip.

"Can you let go quickly?" I whisper as he lets go, I pick up my phone and read the texts, from Tracy.

Your being let go of your waitressing position it says and I start getting upset.
You being promoted to lead performer for those who are to afraid of the animatronics!

"Yes!" I yell and everyone jumps.

"What's Up Lass?" Foxy laughs looking at me.

"I'm a lead performer!"

"I'll have to deal with you more then!" He says jokingly laying back on the table and shutting his eyes.

"Well— thanks" I giggle.

"Erin, we're so proud of you, just because that lazy sack of sh—"

"You wanna test me Bunny!" He yells at him sitting up instantly.

"Okay Fox!" Bonnie yells.

"You guys are pathetic!" I mumble, Freddy looks at me and nods.

Out of no where, Foxy throws a punch at Bonnie.

"Woah, woah, woah! that's enough!" I yell as I step in between them and Bonnie accidentally punches me in the nose.

"FUCK!" I scream in pain as I fall to the floor holding my nose in agony.

Bonnie bends down beside me and try's to comfort me.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I yell in him face. "You've caused so much bad stuff to happen and I haven't even been here that long!" I whimper and start crying, Foxy picks me up by my waist and puts me on the table.

"Lass, what do we do?" Foxy asks me worriedly as I sit staring at him.

"Hospital!" I suggest sarcastically.

"How on earth are we gonna take you?" He says as my vision fades to black.

•••

I wake up in pirates cove with a perfectly fine nose, Foxy and Goldy sitting next to me.

"Lass, your awake" He says whispering.

"What's going on?" I say as Foxy puts his finger on his mouth.

"There's a man with Tracy, i think he wants to buy the pizzeria." Foxy says turning towards the curtain and back again.