09

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 🦊₊˚.༄ 」

I WALK OUT OF THE BATHROOM AFTER GETTING MYSELF CLEANED UP, that girl Laurie was real dodgy, I didn't like her vibe at all. What was the point in her staying? Little does she know i'm more than capable for taking care of myself.

"You alright now, Erin?" Jada's voice echos over to me from the other side of the kitchen.

"Yeah! I'm up and ready for the shift!" i answer her, voice full of fake joy.

"That's good, there is food in the kitchen that you need to deliver, okay?"

"Yeah thanks!"

I grab a notepad and head to the kitchen and grab a plate with table number 23 on it.

I walk over to the table and deliver the food to a family of 3, a mum and two girls that look like twins.

"Here You Go Ma'am!" I say cheerfully

"Thank you so much!" She reply's.

She reminds me of mum, always taking care of us kid son her own. my eyes tear up at the thought but I blink them away with a smile and go and take a table of guys orders.

"Hey! Welcome to Freddy's, I'm Erin! what can I get for you?"

"I would like to order a chicken pizza please" One guys says.

"A pepperoni and sausage please" another says.

"One Erin pizza please" the last guy says.

"Excuse me!" I couldn't tell if he meant he wanted to chop me up and put me on a pizza or he was just being a perv.

"One Erin pizza please!" I heard them whispering to him to just order a normal meal.

I fake sneeze and look him directly in the eyes "Sorry, I'm allergic to fuckboys!"

All the boys start shouting and cheering me on

"Get fucked man!" one of the boys elbows him as I spin to go walk away, an arm grabs me and pulls me towards them.

"Wow, Erin, That was amazing! just uh— don't let Tracy hear you say that, okay" Lacie says tensing her face up

"What's she gonna do?" I smile at her.

"It doesn't matter, just take someone else's damn order, i'll deal with the fuckboys!" She walks over to the table.

"Welcome to Freddy's guys! I'm Lacie, what are you tryna eat today?" She says casually as ever.

"If i can't get what I really wanted then I suppose—"

"If you say me, I swear dude."

"Jeez, fuzzy hair— i'll just have a cheese pizza..."

•••

I do a lot more waitressing jobs and it's now 7:25, the shift ends at 8, I sigh and walk up to the girls in a huddle having a little whisper session.

"Hey, what you talking about?" I say as I join the circle

"Oh nothing just making a ship for you and Foxy!" Carrie screams, I cover her mouth.

"Oh my gosh, shut up!" I say and let go of them.

"Okay, we have F-O-X-I-N pronounced as it's spelt and E-O-X-Y pronounced as just Oxy... that's about it!" Demi announces.

"Well you can stop now cause I'm leaving so... have fun!" They giggle and whisper some stuff about me going to see him.

As much as I hate to admit it to them they weren't wrong.

I walk into the cove "Heyo!"

"Hey Lass!" Someone behind me knocks something over and we both turn to look and all the girls are peeking in.

"Guys, go away!"

"Aw... But... Erin!"

"Go!" They all leave, I know it for sure cause I was watching.

"Okay now they're gone, you good?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be, the question is are you okay Lass?"

"Why wouldn't I be when I have you?" I say in the sappiest voice ever.

"I don't know, Lass, maybe your dad?"

"Ohh, you idiot, for god sake fox!" I hit him and immediately regret my decision as a stinging pain makes it's way down my arm.

"Awe— did I hurt you Lass, are you gonna cry?" He teases me

"Dude, shut up!" He chuckles.

"I'm only playing with you!" I look at him with an evil look and keep on doing it till I can't no more, we just stared at each other for about five minutes till I give up and start giggling, the Fox joins in and we both fall on the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so dead!" I say laughing and we both get up as I hear a noise behind me, I turn around

"Erin, you need to get home, it's 8:10!" It's Tracy.

"Can I just stay here?"

"Well I guess but you'll be here alone and I'm locking you in until your night shift." Tracy explained as she said this

"Oh And Carrie and Lacie aren't doing night shift anymore they said you could use some alone time I didn't quite understand but, your now alone during the night!" she grins at me.

"Oh ok, you can go home now if you want to."

"Ok see you later!" She waves to me

"Bye!" I say as she leaves the cove,

"It's gonna be a long night..." I say turning to Foxy, Ugh... where's he gone?

"Hello?" I say and go to walk out of the cove to find him as I bump into to a figure

"Fucking Jesus!" I look up oh ok, I can't see shit I take a step back

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask them, remembering that Tracy had left and locked the place up.

"I don't know, who are you?" A normal voice says.

"I'm Erin, now tell me... who the hell are!" I yell.

"Ugh! You are difficult!" He mumbles and I smile at the side of my lips and shake it off.

"Okay— I'm... you know what, you'll find out one day, now have fun, devil child!" He vanishes into the very back curtains of the cove, I run out the cove because that was kinda freaky.

I walk in to the kitchen and see Chica making a pizza.

"Hey Erin, I'm making pizza do you want one?" Chica asks as she turns around.

"Uh... yeah can I have sausage, chicken and onion."

"Sure— I mean, I think we have that?"

"If you don't I'll just have a cheese" I say and pause "Uhm— By the way there was a man in the cove, he wouldn't tell me his name, so I don't know who it was" I say as Chica drops everything she's using.

"What did he sound like?" She says in fear.

"Oh, he sounded like a normal pers— Oh you're on about my dad..." I say as I remember that son of a bitch is probably still in the building

"Fuck!" Chica runs up to me as I probably go into mental breakdown mode, but no I had to go and faint.

"erin?"