Home//Surprise

Lorraines Pov
_________________

     We had just got back from London when i found out the news. I had been sick for a while now and didnt realize what was going on with my body. Ed didn't know that i was Pregnant yet. "Eds going to be a dad" I though to myself happily. Once we were home i slowly walked to our room because i knew if i walked any faster I'd get sick and I didn't want to worry Ed . I unpacked my things and put them away and laid down on our bed right as Ed walked in . "Hey Beautiful" he said to me making me blush and giggle. "Hi" I whispered as  he laid next to me and cuddled me . I turned to face him and buried my face into his chest and started breathing heavily "Whats wrong , Hun" he said to me "Ed i need to tell you something" "Okay when ever you feel comfortable tell me" he said "Ed .. I ..I.....I'm Pregnant" Ed looked at me in shock. I looked down and kept thinking the worst of what Ed was going to say . I looked up at him again and his face broke out into a smile and so did mine. He looked at me and said "Really" "Yes really I'm pregnant" He leaned down and grabbed my waist with one hand and then pressed a gentle but hot kiss to my lips. " Are you happy?" I said looking at him in wonder. "Yes, I'm so happy were having a baby" Ed said as he kissed me once again "Me too" i said as i cuddled into his side as we both then feel asleep. I couldnt stop dreaming about our baby . A little girl Dark brown hair and piercing baby blue eyes running into Eds arm after we got back from a case.