Help!!

Im planning on making the entire book in Lorraines point of view!!!

         I was sleeping well when i was woken up by the noise of someone banging on our front door i moved our to Ed and gently shook him awake "Ed. Ed. Ed wake up!!" Ed jolted up and protectively placed his hand on my stomach" Whats wrong is it the baby?" "No someone is banging on the front door" Ed got out of bed and unlocked the safe beside his nightstand and got out his gun. "Lorraine stay here i cant risk you and our baby getting hurt if danger is on the other side of that door" "Okay but please becareful i need you ,we need you " i said as i kissed him and placed a hand on my stomach ."I will love i promise" i kissed his cheek and walked back over to my side of the bed and sat down. As I  glanced at the clock that read 11:52 i jumped when i heard a gun shot . I got up and ran to the living room as fast as i could but, was suddenly jerked away by my waist and a hand covered my mouth and i started to cry and breath heavily. "How is your precious Ed going to save you now" and i cryed harder and i felt likw i couldn't breath as Ed walked in front of me bleeding from his arm with a gun in his hand. "Let her go" when Ed said that the intruders hand let go of my mouth and went down to my stomach and punched me once super hard. I screamed out in pain as Ed tryed to make the intruder let me go . "Let her go" he punched my stomach again harder this time as i cried out to Ed "Ed please make this stop!! Help Me!" He punched me again. "If anyone says one more word its only going to get worse" i cried out to Ed "Please make it stop" once i got those words out of my mouth he punched me in the stomach to the point where i couldnt breath then through me on the ground while i was screaming and crying. Ed raised his hand and shot the intruder in the chest. Ed ran over to me and leaned down to calm me down "shhhh it's all over he cant hurt you anymore " i started to calmed down and sniffle "It hurts so bad Ed i said as i grabbed my stomach . Ed pulled me into his lap and rocked me till i calmed down. I looked over behind Ed and saw my brother laying on the ground . "E..E..Ed its my brother" I layed my head in the crook of his neck and stiffled "I know Love " "Ed,we need to call the police and we need to go to the hospital" "Okay"