Epilogue

It has been a year since Lieseil won her freedom and has stayed in the kingdom with Palaye Royale and her loving friends. The Soldiers of the Royal Council continues to grow as more individuals search to be free and Palaye Royale continues to grow famous through their music.

The kings were reminiscing with their mother, the Queen, about how far they've come to create this kingdom and develop a strong, united family that exists within the Royal Council. They were about to announce a new tour when they get a knock on their door to the throne room.

"Come in", Sebastian exclaims. The doors are opened by Daniel and Lieseil and Henry enter, holding hands as they walk to face Palaye Royale. "Hi, Lieseil and Henry, my two favorite lovebirds!", Remington teased, making Lieseil and Henry blush as they smiled with what seems to be excitement. "Hello, Your Majesties", Lieseil greeted kindly. "We have some news for you." "Ooh, please tell us!" Remington said with anticipation.

Henry and Lieseil looked at each other with so much delight and love in their eyes, they could barely contain their excitement when they spoke again. "We wanted you to be the first to know," Henry started with the biggest smile on his face, "Lieseil and I are engaged to be married."

😱😱😱 THOUGHTS? COMMENTS? PLEASE SPILL YOUR TEA ON WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS!!! THANK YOU AGAIN AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON! 🤗🤗🤗💕💕💕