Random thoughts

Hi.Henlo.Izza me again. Sorry 'bout that.Uh,yeah... I wanted to do this so here we go!
And you can't tell me this isn't art because anything you call art that you create is art.If you were to slap dirt onto a paper towel and call it art,then congratulations!! You arted.
AnYwAy...

I want to have something with the username DinkyDarkDoodles someday...maybe it'll be my future Etsy account or something

Henlo,darkness,my old fren...
And that's how you turn a depressing song into one about friendship and rainbows. :3

Whenever I remember something,it replaces an old memory.Although,a few old memories stick around. I just don't know why that one where I yelled "Are all babies born with hats on?" in a public store happens to be one of the survivors.

I watched an obscure anime once.It was called Trouble Chocolate and the main character's name was literally a weird pronunciation of 'cocoa'.It's a comedy anime and is still one of my favorites.

Me:*wants to be edgy and cool* I am but another dark stain which further ruins this polluted world. I should be wiped from this planet and cleansed so that no more will I have to be looked upon in disgust.

Also me:*Australian accent* Oxy Clean!Gets the tough stains out!

Emotions are like worms.Generally gross,yet somehow cool in a way.You just gotta be intrigued by 'em.

If current grandparents have really amped up versions of stories of things that happened when they were younger,what will the next generation of grandparents' stories sound like...?
*pictures death and destruction and terribly photoshopped explosions*

If someone said that black would cause a butterfly effect that ultimately ended in the destruction of the world as we know it...they'd have a dark color theory.

Let's take a moment to think about how nasty grapes are...and milk.Who says milk? I say melk. But milk works,too.

I don't care what you say,I'm NOT putting that in my mouth!  -some girl who hates grapes as much as I do