Double Demon

This is one of my oldest oc's...this?...these?Ack,pronouns with conjoined twins are hard.
They go by Left and Right when addressed separately but they share the name Double Demon,as they share most things.Left is 98% cute and innocent.The other two percent goes to when he's had too much sugar...You don't want to see him when he's had too much sugar.
Then,there's Right,the one who keeps himself and his brother out of trouble.(to the best of his ability,anyway) He's the more grounded and slightly more logical twin.

(to the best of his ability,anyway) He's the more grounded and slightly more logical twin

This was drawn back near December. ^))

In an rp,they went to a carnival and both won blue cat plushies.It became canon and now they still have them.The cats somehow came to life when they were brought home,but Double Demon thought nothing of it,as their world is full of strange things and magic.
The happy-go-lucky cat who's nice to everyone is named Fish Stick.He's considered to be the cute one.Green is a cat who's all business and doesn't like talking to most people.

Green is a cat who's all business and doesn't like talking to most people

The only picture I had of Green is just...ew))
Green secretly wants to rule the world and doesn't want anyone tagging along unless he thinks that they'll be of use.