Malakai again :3

I love my sad boy. ;v; I'm super proud of him as a character and his design.Speaking of his design,read on to learn a bit about it.Also,I might post his backstory,but that's only if someone is actually interested in hearing it.It's kinda long,but as far as backstories go,I'd say it's nothing in comparison.I haven't had Malakai for a long enough time to develop him as much as some other characters,such as Kaz.(my favorite example when it comes to these sorts of things)

(my favorite example when it comes to these sorts of things)

Close-up))

Close-up))

Malakai actually started out as a completely different character,which I'd made for a vampire rp.(because I LOVE vampires) He was a tall dude with slicked back,black hair that reached down to his shoulders.He was also pretty fit. (*laughs*) Back when he was originally created,he just sorta existed and his entire personality could be summed up with "I hate everyone because I can...but especially humans...because I can."
The only aspects that I kept from the original Malakai were his negativity and his tank tops. I know, I know,of all things,tank tops would sound like a pretty weird thing to consider important about a character. I guess they kinda are...but I had an idea that I just couldn't resist going for.See,the original Malakai wore a white tank top with black writing that said "Your best is everyone else's worst". I decided that the new and way improved Malakai would have a thing for white tank tops with negative sayings on them/uninspirational quotes.

The current Malakai that you see is really not even the same person as the original.The original just allowed the current one to exist,and for that,I'm incredibly happy.