Chapter 6

I opened my eyes, confused as to where I was, before realising that I was in Miss Jackson's house. I went to move when I realised than her arms were snaked round my waist, pushing herself against me. I felt her warm breath tickling gently on the back of my neck sending tingles down my spine. I knew this was wrong but if I'm being honest, I wanted to stay like that forever.

Miss Jackson moaned gently as she woke. She gasped lightly when she realised how close were, pulling her arm back, She chuckled lightly to herself, her cheeks blushing in the morning light that was creeping through her curtains.

"Sorry" she smiled at me apologetically

"It's fine" I replied, trying to hide my smile

"Um, Thankyou" she mumbled looking down, avoiding my gaze "for staying with me". She looked up and met my eyes with her blue ones

"You're welcome Juliet" my lips turned up into a slight smile which she returned

"I'm going to take a shower" Miss Jackson murmured, trudging to her en-suite bathroom, still in her clothes she was wearing last night and her makeup was smudged further down her face

I sat up and reached for my phone.

No messages.

I heard the trickling of water as Miss Jackson turned the shower on and for a second I pondered the idea of getting in with her. But that would be wrong wouldn't it? Probably. But there was nothing I wanted more in that moment.

I threw back the covers and slowly padded my way to the bathroom door. I silently opened it and stepped into the steam filled room. Miss Jackson's jeans and top were lying in the floor, along with her lacy red bra and thong. I felt my cheeks flush at the idea of her wearing them.

I could see her silhouette through the shower curtain. Her long toned legs, flat stomach and perfect ass.

I took a step closer, beginning to unbutton my shirt when I saw a ring laying on the side of the sink. I stepped closer and picked up the small gold band.  It had another ring beside it with a little white diamond in it

A wedding ring?

I put her rings back down and buttoned up my shirt as a walked quickly out of the room, carefully shutting the door behind me. I flopped on her bed. Was Miss Jackson married? Why did she keep her maiden name?

Why did she try to come on to me?

Then I heard the water turn off and a second later, Juliet emerged with a towel round her neck. Her light blonde hair was damp and her face free of smudged makeup. She was wearing A T-shirt and shorts. I let my eyes glide up and down her, her long toned tanned legs, and then up to her chest. But all I could imagine is some football fan husband.

"You ok?" She asked, seeing my expression. I then remembered what she said yesterday, maybe it wasn't her mother she was afraid of.

"Miss Jackson, can I ask you something?" I asked timidly

"You just did" she giggled, smiling warmly

"You mentioned your mum last night, you said you were scared of her?"

Miss Jackson's face fell

"I made some... silly choices when I was younger. My mother wasn't very supportive, she said I was throwing my life away, settling down too soon."

"Getting married too young?" I questioned, instantly regretting it

"H-how did you know?" Miss Jackson asked, her eyes wide with shock

"I saw your rings in the bathroom"

"What were you doing in the bathroom?" She asked, puzzled. I felt colour flush to my cheeks as I diverted my gaze down to the bed

"Nevermind" she shook her head "my mother didn't support the person I married, she said she would disown me if I married them, but I was young and foolish so I did. Now I'm divorced in my twenties, with no mother."

I sighed gently, partly of empathy towards her and what she had to go through at such a young age, but partly because I was glad she didn't have some hunky, DIY loving husband somewhere.

I placed a hand on her knee, feeling it tremble beneath my touch

She smiled sadly at me. Her smile was so beautiful, but so sad. The sadness was hidden by many layers of fake happiness. But I could see it.

A single tear gently rolled down her cheek, spilling from her blue eyes.

I couldn't stand to see her upset

I brushed her long blonde waves out of her face with my hand and glanced down and her lips, and then up to her mesmerising eyes again. I slowly leant in until we were a breath apart. She looked down and my lips, before meeting them with her own.

I slipped one hand round her waist, pulling her closer.

I pulled away from our short sweet kiss, and met her eyes with mine. I saw panic in her eyes and I realised what I had done

I kissed my English teacher

"I'm so sorry! I don't know why I did that!" I blurted

She looked guiltily down at her hands

"I should go" I quickly said, slinging my bag over my shoulder, shoving my shoes into my converse, not bothering to do my laces. I rushed out of the door and down the street

leaving Miss Jackson