Chapter 8

Katy's POV
"Shut up" miss Jackson demanded, slowly stepping closer to me, her gaze firmly fixed on my lip. I could hear her breath slowly getting faster

"Before I have to make you" she looked back into my eyes with her ice blue eyes and I felt my heart stop.

"Make me" I whispered

Suddenly her hands were on my shoulders, shoving me quickly backwards and slamming me loudly into the door. She paused, her body pressed tightly against mine with her lips an inch away from mine.

I could feel Juliets light breaths and her pounding heart pressed against mine. She grabbed my wrists tightly and pinned them both above my head with one hand, the other on my waist. She slowly moved her head forward and just as I thought she was about to kiss me she gently took my bottom lip between her teeth. I let out a slow shaky breath. Miss Jackson bit down harder and I let out a suppressed moan.

She released my wrists and picked me up, my legs wrapped firmly around her waist, before sitting me down on her desk, she pushed her body closer to mine, forcing my legs open more. One hand on my cheek, she slowly leant in and closer her eyes.

"Yeah let me go and check with her" there was a loud knock on the door

"Shit" Juliet whispered jumping back, I quickly hopped down from her desk and tugged my skirt, which had worked its way up to my waist, back down.

"Come in" miss Jackson said after clearing her throat.

I picked up my bag and left her room.