Woogi/ATEEZ

Request (on my mpreg book)

Warning- includes breastfeeding please don't read if you don't like it

Summary- with no one to watch their 9month old daughter, Soojin, Mingi and Wooyoung have to take their baby girl to a fanmeet. They try to leave it to the staff to take care of her until the fanmeet was over but she starts to cry and call for her mommy and won't stop. No one could calm her down until Mingi realized it was time for her to eat. Panic rushed over him as he had never even breastfed in public especially not in front of all of their fans. But his baby has to eat so he took her and let her nurse while still talking and interacting with fans. All the fans thought it was adorable and complimented how good of a mommy he was.

9 months ago the couple had one of the best moments of their life. Only about 4 months before debut Mingi gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Soojin. She brought a lot of happiness to the group. Everyone absolutely adored her especially her parents. The fans were shocked but really happy when they found out about her. Mingi is a very good mommy. From day one he was nothing but amazing. He never wanted to give her anything that could harm here or make her sick. Therefore he didn't give her bottles as air bubbles could make her tummy upset. When she got sick Mingi would nurse her back to health as breast milk creates natural enzymes to fight off sickness. He never expected anyone else to do anything for him. He did everything or Wooyoung helped. He did always nurse privately though.

Today they had a fanmeet and didn't have anyone to watch her. Usually they had a baby sitter that came with them and watched her in a separate room where Mingi would go during breaks to feed her. The sitter couldn't come today so staff was watching her.

Everything was going fine. They were interacting with fans and having fun. Soojin was okay for a while playing with her toys as she laid on a little play mat. She started getting fussy and crying calling out for her mommy. Which was just her crying and respecting "ma ma ma ma" over and over again. Staff tried calming her down but nothing worked. Mingi heard her though it was noisy. He could make out his daughters cry anywhere.

He checked the time and realized it was time for her to eat and internally panicked. He'd never never fed her in public let alone in front of all their fans. But he knew his baby needed to ear and staff was panicking trying to get her to calm down.

"I'll be right back" Mingi spoke and hopped off the stage going to where the staff and Soojin were. Staff looked very relieved to see him.

"I'm sorry we don't know what's wrong" one of the stylists spoke. The little girl calmed slightly when she seen her mommy and made grabby hands

"It's not your fault. She's hungry. I shouldn't pain more attention to time. It's my fault" he smiled at the staff and picked Soojin up who was still fussing "I know baby you're hungry. Mommys sorry" he held her close and picked up one of her thin blankets from her diaper bag covering himself slightly moving his shirt and nursing bra moving Soojin so she could latch on. Once she latched on she stopped fussing. He covered her up a bit and walked back to the stage. The fans awed at the site and Mingi smiled.

"Ah that's why she was calling for her mommy" Wooyoung smiled seeing his daughter

Mingi nodded "I lost track of time. She wasn't happy but she's quite content now" he spoke softly looking down at her

He smiled talking with fans answering questions and listening to them

"You're a really good mommy. Most people would just give the baby a bottle cause It's convenient" a fan told him

"Thank you. I don't want my baby sick." Mingi smiled

He got more compliments

"You're such a good mom"

"You're wonderful with her"

"That's so sweet"

And more

He smiled thanking them

After 30 minutes he switched her to nurse on the other side to make sure she got enough.

He giggled a little when her tiny hand rested against his chest right beside her face. Her beautiful golden brown eyes fluttering closed covered by her long eyelashes.

Wooyoung walked over wrapping his arms around Mingi smiling looking at their baby girl as she ate her eyes fluttering open and closed sleepily as her little hand clutched at her mommys chest.

"You really are a good mommy and a good boyfriend. We're both really lucky to have you" Wooyoung spoke softly kissing Mingis cheek.

Hope ya enjoyed! These are cute I'm sorry if you don't like them but I find them cute and there's not very many well really any at all out there so I decided to continue to write them. -B