Hyunlix/SKZ

Request

Summary- their daughter was born prematurely and was sick so she had to stay in an incubator. After a long week Felix gets to feed their daughter for the first time

Felix has a rough pregnancy. There wasn't any particular reason for it. There were just issues.

The first part of the pregnancy he was sick all the time. Always throwing up and could barely do anything.

The throwing up finally stopped at about 4 months and things were a bit better.

At 26 weeks which is around 6 and a half months   he'd started having contractions way way too early so they went to the hospital where he was given medication to stop them and stayed for a few days.

After they left things went okay for a few weeks until he got to 29 weeks. Which is around 7 months. He woke up in the middle of the night with really bad contractions and his water broke meaning there was no way to stop labor now.

Labor took a toll on his body. He labored for hours with excruciating pain. The delivery was rough. Pushing was very very hard.

When their daughter was finally born she was taken away to the NICU for immediate treatment.

She was only 4lbs and was having breathing issues.

Felix also had to be cared for immediately. He lost a lot of blood and was having a rough time.

Hyunjin got to see the baby but only through glass. He couldn't even touch her.

They had her hooked up to all kinds of things. She had a feeding tube and a oxygen mask helping her breathe.

A few days later Felix was actually able to get up for the first time with a lot of help from the nurse and hyunjin as he was still in a lot of pain.

He got to see the little girl who they named Soojin. Still only through glass.

After a week the little girl was finally breathing on her own and had gained a whole pound.

The doctor wanted her to do skin to skin and breast feed so she could get stronger and gain more weight but also grow a bond with her mother.

Both parents were extremely happy to be able to touch their daughter for the first time.

The nurse helped Felix unbuttoning the sleeves of the gown so it exposed his chest. The doctor unwrapped Soojin from the blankets leaving her in only a diaper gently laying her on Felix's chest where she cuddled into the warmth like she knew who it was.

A tear rolled down Felix's cheek as he looked at the little girl. He was finally holding his little girl.

Hyunjin wiped the tears from Felix's face.

The doctor helped move her to latch on. She latched on quickly surprising the doctor.

"She's doing better than I expected. I didn't know if she'd be able to latch on because we couldn't get her to take a bottle. I guess she just wants her momma" the doctor smiled softly "just press the button if you need anything." The doctor smiled again walking out fo the room to give them privacy

Felix looked down at the tiny little girl on his chest tears still falling. No longer out of sadness but out of joy.

Hyunjin watched a few tears falling. He was so relieved to see both his child and the mother of his child healthy. He couldn't express how happy he was.

Felix caressed the little girls cheek with his finger and her tiny hand moved to hold his finger.

Felix giggled softly smiling though tears were still falling. He couldn't help it. His emotions were overwhelmed.

Hyunjin wiped his tears kissing his forehead caressing the baby's head smiling softly

The doctor came in a little while later just as soojin finished nursing.

Felix needed help moving a bit to get comfortable so the doctor took the baby from his chest as the nurse helped Felix move.

As soon as she picked Soojin up the little girl started crying for the first time. She hadn't cried when she was born because she wasn't breathing correctly. And she hadn't cried in the NICU

"Oh goodness. This is her first time crying. She really wants her momma" the doctor smiled giving her back to Felix once he was comfortable.

"Hi princess" Felix spoke softly

When she heard his voice her eyes opened

Felix giggled a bit kissing her forehead.

After a bit he gave her to Hyunjin who just stared at her in awe.

She was tiny. He couldn't believe she was here and she was okay.

That day Felix got to feed the little girl every time she was hungry. They got to change her diaper. They finally got time with their daughter.

The rest of the members had brought preemie clothes for them since the newborn clothes they had were way too big.

A few days later they got to go home. The members got to meet her and they all fell in love with her.

Hope ya enjoyed.-B