Gtop/Big bang

Request

Summary- when their 1 year old daughter jisoo fell sick her parents didn't know what do as she'd never been sick before. Seunghyun(top) searched and found out breast milk could fight off sickness

The married couple woke up to cries and sneezes from their daughters room.

Jiyong got up quickly making his way to jisoos room picking her up with her blankey

"Shh baby" he spoke softly patting her back grabbing a tissue to wipe her little nose. He didn't know what to do as the little girl coughed and sneezed. He knew they didn't have any medicine for her as she was so little and they weren't comfortable giving her medicine yet.

Seunghyun woke up not long after Jiyong hearing jisoos little coughs and sneezes he decided to see what they could do. The first thing that came up to help a babies sickness was breast milk.

He put his phone down making his way to jisoos room seeing his spouse holding their daughter as she sniffled and sneezed.

Jiyong looked at him "I don't know what to do" he looked upset that he didn't know what to do to make their baby better.

"Breast milk is supposed to help fight off sickness. Why don't you nurse her for a while?" Seunghyun spoke walking over kissing Jiyongs forehead

Jiyong nodded and sat down in the rocking chair that sat in the corner of their daughters nursery.

Seunghyun held jisoo while Jiyong got comfortable in the chair and removed his shirt and adjusted his nursing bra before taking jisoo back

The little girl latched on quickly and seunghyun covered her up with her blanket kissing both Jiyong and jisoos forehead before walking out of the room to make breakfast.

Jiyong rocked jisoo humming a soft lullaby as she nursed.

Throughout the day Jiyong was sat in the rocking chair humming a lullaby as he nursed their daughter back to health.

Seunghyun brought Jiyong whatever he needed or just watched from the door admiring how good of a mother Jiyong was.

Jiyong took jisoo to their room after dinner laying in the bed with her as he laid on his side and she laid close to his chest seunghyun came and laid with them wrapping his arms around Jiyong and their daughter kissing their foreheads as they fell asleep.

Hope ya enjoyed! I love this book so much guys. Like y'all don't even understand-B