JJP/GOT7

Request

Summary- they are on tour but that doesn't mean they don't have other responsibilities. The have a very energetic 2 year old daughter named minseo and a 3 month old Seohyun.

Being on tour didn't mean they could just leave their kids and go. They took their daughters with them everywhere.

They'd just gotten off break from jinyoung having their baby.

They were currently in LA and on vlive.

Seohyun was easy to get to sleep after she got fed and rocked.

Minseo was on a whole other level. She was running around bouncing around fighting her sleep. Everyone knew she was tired but she refused to sleep .

Jinyoung tried everything to get her to sleep but she was still refusing.

In their normal night routine she would be nurses to sleep but Jinyoung didn't want to cut off the live.

At that point minseo was so tired she was doing some crazy stuff. Screeching like birds which they were pretty sure came from Yugbam and back flips off the bed which they were pretty sure came from markson.

"Okay yep time for bed. You really have to stop hanging with Yugbam and Markson so much" Jinyoung spoke picking her up off the floor grabbing her blanket.

She was already half asleep as Jinyoung covered himself and fixed his shirt moving her so she could latch on.

As soon as she did her eyes started to close and Jinyoung smiled covering her up

Jaebum was smiling softly as he watched the scene telling the fans what was happening.

The comment section soon filled with

'Awe' 'so cute!' 'Such a cute family' 'such a good mommy' 'she definitely hangs out with her uncles a lot' 'aweeeee' and much more Jinyoung noticed one comment in particular 'such a good mom! So Jaebum when ya hitting it and making some more babies. We need a boy'

He read it and Jaebum started laughing

"Yeah nope. I just got back from the last one. Y'all just gonna have to wait for that one. I can't handle that right now. And I still need to forget about the pain." Jinyoung spoke

"Don't worry guys we'll get a boy" Jaebum laughed

"Are you having him?" Jinyoung looked at Jaebum

"We will have a boy when Jinyoungie is ready" Jaebum corrected himself

"Much better" Jinyoung hummed rocking minseo to sleep as she nursed

They stayed on live for another 30 minutes minseo was asleep and Jinyoung was getting up to lay her down before coming back

They ended the live stream and did their night routines before going to sleep exhausted from the day.

Hope ya enjoyed-B