Johnjae/NCT

Request

Summary- Being idols and parents at the same time is hard. Especially when you have a young baby who can't just stay with someone. A hungry, fussy baby is not something you want at a concert.

Nearly 2 months ago Jaehyun gave birth to their little boy, Younghyun. He's the cutest but he's also very attached to his parents, especially his mommy. Johnny and jaehyun don't trust anyone to watch him yet because he is so young and depends on jaehyun for a lot.

Today NCT127 was having a concert and it was  of course they had no choice but to take him with them.

Everyone loves the baby boy. The members, staff, and anyone who met him immediately fell in love with the tiny human.

Everyone was keeping Younghyun entertained between songs and making sure he was in a quiet place.

He'd started to get fussy and the stylist who he was with didn't know what to do. Thankfully it was coming close to the ending mention and the boys came back stage to change.

Jaehyun got changed and went and picked Younghyun up holding him close which calmed him down a bit and he just cuddled into his chest.

Jaehyun didn't want to put the baby down so he decided to just take him on stage for the ending mention, he knew fans would love to see him anyways.

Everyone was so excited when they seen him and quieted down so it wasn't too loud.

The members started talking and interacting with the fans as jaehyun walked around waving at everyone.

Younghyun soon started getting really fussy again grasping at Jaehyuns chest.

"Are you hungry little man?" Jaehyun mumbled softly caressing the baby's forehead.

"Is he okay?" Johnny asked softly as he noticed how fussy the baby was and knew he wasn't usually like that.

"Yeah, he's just hungry" jaehyun said back.

"He's Not usually that fussy for milk" Johnny said. Younghyun hardly ever cried and was usually quite calm but he was also used to being fed on time.

"It's been longer than he's used to" jaehyun replied bouncing gently trying to calm the baby.

Johnny stood in front of jaehyun and took off his jacket holding it so it covered jaehyun

"What are you doing?" Jaehyun asked, a bit confused.

"You need to feed him" Johnny spoke

"It's okay." Jaehyun said as Younghyun started full on crying and that's when Taeyong noticed.

"Jae, go ahead and feed him. A happy baby nursing is better than a hungry baby fussing" Taeyong spoke

Jaehyun gave in and moved his shirt and nursing bra as Johnny made sure he was hidden, he moved Younghyun over and he latched on immediately calming down, his cries turning into soft suckling noises. Johnny then laid his jacket over the baby and Jaehyuns exposed chest before moving to face the crowd again.

Everyone awed as they seen what was happening.

"He just wants some milk!" Someone yelled from the crowd making everyone including the members burst into a fit of laughter.

Jaehyun felt much more comfortable knowing he wasn't being judged and was able to give his mention without any problems.

The members and their fans were extremely supportive and made everything so much easier. A lot of people don't realize how self-conscious you can get about your own body after experiencing child birth. The last thing they need is judgement for feeding their child.

I have more coming. Hope y'all enjoy. I'll also make a new request page soon!- B