i. fallin' all in you.

The girl sat on her car while observing the students outside the school, some of them entering the gates and the others chattering.

Starting all over again at a new school didn't seem motivating for the girl, but she didn't have a choice. Sighing, she started her car and made sure the people would hear it, and they did. People's eyes immediately darted onto her car. Yes, she told herself she would lie low, but she still wanted to make a name for herself at her new school. She entered the gates and parked somewhere near. Before leaving, she fixed her clothes and looked at herself, she was sure she'd catch attention.

Again, she was right. Students from left and right scanned her up and down. Boys drooling and girls whispering. It was always like that. She just disregarded it and made her way to the principal's office.

The talk with the principal was pretty boring, it was your usual orientation bullshit. She was ready to leave when the principal told her she'll have someone to tour her around. She nodded her head and left.

Indeed, someone was waiting for her. A girl named Irene introduced herself as the Student Body President. They spent an hour going around the huge campus, then stopped in front of a door.

"This is your class at this hour, you're still early by 5 minutes so don't worry. Here's your schedule." Irene smiled and gave the paper to Jennie with a warm smile.

"Thanks, Irene. You didn't have to tour me around but I appreciate it." Jennie reciprocated the smile and took the paper.

"I kinda did, I'd be dead meat if I didnt." Both girls just laughed, bid their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

Eyes were already on her as she opened the door. The chattering stopped and silence prevailed. Jennie just rolled her eyes internally and went to find a seat. She could still feel all eyes on her, and she was getting annoyed. This is why she hates being the new girl.

"Hey! Sit here with us." Jennie turned her head towards the owner of the voice, which was a blonde hair with bangs. Jennie pointed to herself and mouthed me? 

"Yes you, silly! Come here." The girl said with matching gestures. Jennie smiled and made her way to the table for three. 

"I'm Lalisa Manoban, but just call me Lisa. This here is Kim Jisoo, but I call her mine. You're new?" The black-haired girl beside her blushed upon hearing the introduction Lisa did.

"I'm Jennie, Jennie Kim. I guess I am, nice to meet you both. You're together?" She sat at the chair on the far right of the table, with Lisa beside her.

"We are, don't let Lisa's cockiness fool you." Jisoo told her and smirked while side-eyeing Lisa.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Lisa yelled and caught the attention of the students. She immediately bowed and said sorry. The two Kims were doing their best to contain their laughter.

They chatted for a good amount of time before the professor arrived. Of course, Jennie had to introduce herself up front. The class ended quickly, and now it's time for lunch.

"Jennie, you should sit with us at lunch." Jisoo offered and who was she to say no? She don't want to eat beside a trash can.

"Wait, so you mean you got kicked out because you almost set the school on fire?" They're currently at the cafeteria and they've been talking non-stop. Lisa asked a little bit too loudly, Jennie shook her head defensively at the question.

"I wouldn't say I got kicked out, we own the school after all. It's my parents who wanted me out of the country and live by myself." They widened their eyes and looked at the girl in disbelief.