vi. bloom.

"So, Jennie, was it? Sorry, I'm not good with names. Tell me, what spell did you cast on Roseanne to let you tag along?" Jennie groaned, she was tied to a chair with a tape in her mouth and he expects an answer? Insanity sure does run in their blood. "Oh, yeah, forgot about that." Chanyeol removed the tape, Jennie took a deep breath. "Well, come on now, I'm waiting. Tell you what, a question for a question."

"Nothing really, I saw her talk to someone at a cafe and she seemed really excited to do it and Roseanne doesn't get excited so I followed them outside and I told her I wanted to come, she said no a couple of times before saying yes." Chanyeol nodded. "You could've just said you pestered her. But still, it's odd of my sister to let someone who knows nothing about gangs come here, because, as you see, this is how it turns out. Hmm, there's something about you, you might be beneficial or something. Oh, and Roseanne gets excited over two things only: blood, and lust. Okay, your turn."

"Are you going to kill me?" Jennie immediately asked as she looked at Chanyeol. "I wish I could do that, but no. I kinda need you, Jennie." Jennie furrowed her brows. "You're going to be Roseanne's queen." Chanyeol laughed which caught Jennie off-guard. "And how does that help you, exactly?"

"Well it's not like you could do anything so I'll just tell it to ya. Roseanne's a mafia boss, and lately she's been more powerful than dad. Now, when a mafia boss has a mafia queen, they target the queen, considering it's the boss' weakness. They will keep coming for you, Roseanne would devote more than half of her time protecting you, losing focus and control over her own gang, until another gang attacks, wiping out her men, boom, case closed." Chanyeol told with such enthusiasm, he was so confident in his plan.

"How sure are you that she's going to protect me? She doesn't care about me, how much do you wanna bet she's not coming to get me right now?" Jennie scoffed at the thought of Roseanne caring for her. Chanyeol sported a wide grin. "Well, silly you, of course she doesn't care about you or anyone! But Roseanne is prideful, egoistic, so if you're her queen, she'd do anything not to get a scratch on you, her image is at stake, if you get killed or hurt the gangs would laugh at her, disrespect her. Roseanne hates humiliation. Well, you better pay up that bet because here comes the devil!" Chanyeol stood up and shouted the last sentence, emphasizing the devil.

"I love how everyone says that when I come." Roseanne came in a different outfit. Perfect, Jennie's life was on the line and she had the time to change her dress. "I see you've come to get your queen, she's here, safe and sound." She looked at him. "Chanyeol, what the hell did you do?" Chanyeol walked around. "Oh, nothing much. I just told everyone that little Jennie here, is your queen!" Roseanne scoffed and held his collar, choking him. "You're so fucking stupid, I feel sad for you." Roseanne laughed. "He's still your brother, Roseanne." Some men came and separated the two. She came and sat beside me, untying the ropes around me.

"So you're my queen now? I'm sorry." Roseanne spoke as she chuckled dryly. "Why are you instantly so calm? Didn't you almost kill your brother moments ago for the exact reason?" Roseanne once again had Jennie confused. Actually, with Roseanne, Jennie was confused most of the time when she was with Roseanne. "I wasn't going to kill him, I just wanted him to go through a near-death experience, maybe reset his mind. He thought about everything the wrong way, I'm disappointed. You being my queen or whatever isn't a problem, at all, this just means more gangs, more war, more blood, more fun."

"Wait, wait. You're using me, then? Risking my life for fun? No, Roseanne, I'm out of this." Jennie stood up, ready to leave. "Okay." Roseanne's answer was too short that it made Jennie stop on her tracks, there was definitely something going on. "Tell me what you're not telling me, Roseanne." Roseanne looked at her with vacant eyes. "The word's already out, so if I were you I'd be careful on the way home, prepare for at least ten men ready to kill you, and it doubles each day." She bluntly said as she stood up. "Then I'll just hide until they stop." Jennie concluded, Roseanne laughed. "Yeah, when they see your body lying on the cold floor."