iv. move.

"You," Roseanne spoke as she slowly crawled above Jennie, touching the girl in every corner of her body. Jennie, on the other hand, was in a state of shock; but she clearly felt the girl's burning touch. This was Roseanne in her true form, a monster, the human succubus. Jennie was afraid, but she didn't want to leave, the girl had her tied up, physically and emotionally. Roseanne had the poor girl tied up in her bed, but aside from that, she had long tied Jennie up like a puppet, doing everything Roseanne would please. Roseanne sat above Jennie in all her naked glory, even under the dim red lights, Roseanne stayed magnificent. Jennie was no poet, maybe that was why she couldn't find the right words to describe Roseanne, if there were any. Maybe she really is an angel cast out of Heaven. No human could possess such beauty, it would be too unfair to everyone else. Yet, was it a blessing in disguise? Was she lucky enough to have seen Roseanne's body this close? Roseanne was an artwork with each stroke made by God himself; every detail given full observation.

"have certainly caught my attention. You can't get enough of me, can you? Aw, is poor Jen hungry? Do you not have someone to touch you or are you just a slut for me, hmm?" She looked at Jennie in such a teasing manner, but her eyes remained empty to Jennie. Just as Jennie was about to speak, Roseanne silenced her with a kiss. "Now, let's not talk alright? You'll be making enough noise for the night." Roseanne removed her shirt and Jennie swore she had never seen such beauty in a human's body, but then again, Roseanne never seemed human. "You know, Jen, I'm still hurt by you calling me a sex-driven maniac." Roseanne put her hand on her exposed chest and faked the expression. "But no worries," Roseanne went closer to Jennie's face, they were inches apart, Jennie couldn't resist looking at the girl's bee-stung lips, they were succulent. She looked at the girl's eyes and Jennie saw lust, she doesn't know if she'd feel happy because she finally saw something in her eyes, or if she'd feel anxious, because that meant danger for her. "I'll make sure you leave this room and come crawling back to me for more. Because, baby," She went to Jennie's ear then licked it, causing Jennie to feel hot. What the girl said made Jennie gulp.

"I'm taking you to hell."

Roseanne put her hands on Jennie's nape, inviting her for a kiss. Jennie refused but Roseanne was much stronger than she is, she was in control. Still, Jennie didn't reciprocate the action, but when Roseanne rolled her hips, Jennie couldn't help but let out a moan, which Roseanne took as an advantage to capture the latter's tongue; they fought for dominance but of course, Roseanne had won, fully savoring the latter's taste. As their mouths fucked, Roseanne's hands were busy taking off Jennie's clothing. Leaving the girl in her lingeries. "Now, I'm not judging or anything but are you sure you didn't plan on fucking me? You're more ready for this than I am." Roseanne sat and smirked at Jennie while she eye fucked her. "Well, Roseanne, I planned on getting laid tonight with anyone, absolutely anyone but you, but look at how fucking lucky I am!" Jennie said sarcastically. "Oh, baby. You're going to thank the gods and demons for this. Say hi to them!" Jennie gave her a what the fuck look. "After all, they're watching me claim you tonight." Roseanne attacked Jennie's neck with love bites, Jennie contained her moans, not wanting Roseanne to feel like she had won. Roseanne eyed Jennie and smirked, the show's just getting started, Kim. 

Roseanne's hands were always busy, while her mouth left marks on Jennie's neck, her hands went down to Jennie's exposed breast, slowly massaging it and drawing circles on the nipple, Jennie knew she was already crimson red from how hot she felt, but she kept her mouth shut. After Roseanne had finished harassing the girl's neck, she went down to take care of the other breast, sucking on it, her tongue swirling at the sensitive nipple. Jennie thought about how many people did Roseanne have sex with, because Jennie swore she had never felt such pleasure in her life, and Roseanne hasn't even started fucking her yet. Abandoning the other breast, Roseanne moved her hand to Jennie's core, poking it through the undergarments. She sucked the breast one last time before moving down under, she started licking the dripping core through her panties. This didn't satisfy Roseanne so soon enough, she removed Jennie's panties in a dramatic way, biting on it then pulling it down slowly, all while she held eye contact with Jennie Kim. Roseanne's eyes were predatory, she thought she had seen Roseanne in her worst form, but this, Jennie wasn't even sure if the girl was still Roseanne, it looked like she was ready to devour her whole, destroy her entire being. Maybe Jennie was high from the feeling, or maybe she really wasn't thinking straight, but she didn't care anymore. 

Roseanne went down and started paying attention to Jennie's womanhood, she played with it using her fingers in a teasing way that was agonizing for Jennie, she didn't moan, but she did groan. "Don't rush, Jen." Roseanne said as she licked the Jennie's clit which caught Jennie off-guard, making her elicit a moan. "I'll be fucking you for the whole night." She said as she dove in Jennie's wetness, her tongue doing wonders, giving Jennie a taste of ecstasy. She couldn't take it anymore, she had to moan, so she did. She let out continuous loud moans that filled the small room. It was too much, Roseanne gave her too much excitement, she needed to hold something. "Roseanne, untie me, I need to touch you!" Roseanne stopped and smirked. "Well, well. Jenjen's showing her true self now." Roseanne opened the small drawer behind them and pulled out a small knife. With the knife, she traced Jennie's jawline. "Tell me, Jen. Do you like excitement or are you plain boring?" Roseanne asked as she brought the knife to her bottom lip, slicing it and leaving a tiny cut, which still bled. Jennie groaned, Roseanne captured Jennie's lip with hers, sucking the blood out. Roseanne used the knife to finally free Jennie. "There, now if you'll excuse me, I still have something to finish down there." Without any warning, Roseanne inserted two fingers into her core, and instead of thrusting, she stayed at the same depth, but she moved the fingers side to side, and if there's one thing you should know, her fingers are damn flexible. Jennie moaned out loud because of the sudden intrusion, Roseanne locked their lips together to shut her out. Jennie's hands moved to Roseanne's back, scratching it, leaving love marks, she was sure the girl's back was bleeding. She moved her hands to take a chance to touch Roseanne's body, she traced her curves in such a gentle and loving manner, the complete opposite of Roseanne. 

"You're tight, Jen, real tight." Roseanne commented as she started to move her fingers up and down whilst remaining to move it side by side. "Oh my god, right the- AH FUCK!" Jennie couldn't complete sentences at this rate, all she felt was pleasure and a little bit of pain. Jennie pulled Roseanne by the hair to kiss her lips, as they kissed, Jennie felt Roseanne's soft locks tangled in her fingers, they were as soft as cotton and silk. "You know, I'm not a fan of toys. Are you?" Roseanne looked at her and asked as her fingers went much faster than before, bringing Jennie to cloud nine, the girl was going in and out of her like the flash. "I'm sure I can do much better." Jennie might have to agree, no toy or person had ever made her feel this way. Roseanne moved inside of her in such pleasurable ways that Jennie couldn't take it anymore, "I-I'M COMING!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, before Roseanne could say anything, her fluids were already dripping on Roseanne's fingers. Roseanne brought her fingers up to her mouth and licked it. "Now, are you ready for round two?" She went down to her core to lick the remaining juices, she didn't want them to go to waste. "Now ready your pussy, what we did earlier was just a warm-up." Jennie sighed, will she even survive the night?