v. ain't no rest for the wicked.

It had been a week since Roseanne's grand party, a week of doing nothing. All she did was watch television while eating whatever was there. She hadn't talked to Roseanne that much ever since that night. Apparently, Roseanne was busy, well, that was what Jennie made herself believe. She was in the middle of watching Lucifer when she received a text from Jisoo, telling her to meet up with them in an hour.

"So basically me and Lisa slept in some room, it was nice actually, kind of like a five star hotel." Jisoo explained as they sat in a cozy cafe. "And then what happened?" Jennie teased as she moved her eyebrows up and down, the couple blushed and looked away. "Yah, Jennie! This isn't about us, now tell us all the details." Jennie looked away, not wanting to tell them that the person who brought her to hell was the same person they warned her about. "Uh, do you guys wanna go shopping? I think I wanna go shopping, let's go!" Jennie said as she stood up, the couple immediately stood up and stopped her, plopping her down on her chair. "We'll go shopping later, you have to tell us the details, Jennie."

"You mean you had sex with Roseanne? The Roseanne Park?" Lisa asked her with shock and excitement while Jisoo remained silent, but shocked. Jennie had told them every detail, well maybe not every detail, but who cares? All Jennie could do was nod as she tried her best to hide her embarrassment. "Oh my god, was she good? I bet she was good-" Lisa blurted in excitement but was cut off by Jisoo. "I can't believe you had sex with the only person we warned you about." Lisa scoffed and looked at her ridiculously. "Oh come on, she's okay, you're being paranoid, babe." Jisoo side-eyed her and looked at Jennie. "Ugh, fine. At least you got laid." The couple laughed and Jennie smiled awkwardly. "But seriously though, was she good? I've heard impressive rumors about Roseanne's performance, said she's an A+." Lisa smiled at Jennie teasingly. Of course she was, Roseanne did exactly what she said, she brought Jennie to hell. Roseanne is some sex demon, even worse than the Succubus, Roseanne was her own devil.

"Well? I wanna know too." Jisoo prompted her, oh god Jennie couldn't be more pressured, she gulped as she looked at the anticipating couple. "She was aggressive, she never ran out of energy." Jisoo and Lisa shared a confused look as they asked her what she meant. "She's the best." It was all Jennie could say as she remembered how the girl talked to her last night, how she fucked her mercilessly as Jennie begged her to stop. "Damn. Was she that good?" Lisa and Jennie looked at each other. "Yes, Manoban. She fucks until she brings you to hell." Jennie spoke too seriously that had the couple gulp. "Jeez, calm down. Oh, here comes the devil." Jennie turned to look at what Jisoo was pointing at; there she saw her, Roseanne Park, in her skin-tight jeans, white top, and her unbuttoned, long-sleeve polo. Quite different from the Roseanne she was with last night, but she wasn't going to judge.

Roseanne went to the counter as the cashier took her order. Usually, Roseanne would flirt shamelessly, but today she didn't, even though the cashier had made several attempts to do so. Roseanne was back the state where she didn't care about anything, and trust me, Jennie hated that. The girl left the counter and made her way to an open table away from the glass, maybe she hated sunlight. She sat down, but Jennie still couldn't keep her eyes off the girl, she wondered why Roseanne was in the cafe, she wondered why such a beautiful woman be alone in a lovely day. Oh right, Roseanne is damaged, troubled, were those the terms they used? Roseanne wanted nobody around her unless she needed them. Fuck you and your standards, Roseanne. Jennie kept thinking about her, why can't you be normal, Roseanne? Why must I solve you like a goddamn puzzle? Why am I fucking myself up for you? Why am I losing myself as I walk towards you? Maybe you aren't the damaged one, Roseanne. After all, I'm the one willing to lose my mind just to figure out yours.

"You can stop eye-fucking her now, Jennie." Lisa's voice pulled Jennie from getting lost in her thoughts, she had to thank her for that. "I wasn't eye-fucking her, Lisa." Jennie rolled her eyes. "You sure were. Hey, she looks lonely, why don't you go there and talk to her? Just don't get too wild." Jisoo teased as she pointed at the empty chair across Roseanne's table. "No." Jennie sternly said, she wasn't going to embarrass herself in front of Roseanne and the whole cafe. "Just go there and talk to her, dork." Were they dumb or something? She lives with the girl, there was no reason for her to go there and talk to her, she would look too desperate, and she's not, well, maybe a little.