at the festival

Tina's pov:
Getting ready to go out with my new best friends at the festival was the perfect thing to get my moods up. I've been so frustrated for the past days, I couldn't stop but think how my life was back then. I've been anxious to know and the only way to find out was to get good grades in my school.

The thought of it made me forget that I was supposed to meet them 5 minutes ago. I slapped myself in the face and raced down the hallway.

A few minutes later:

"I finally made it" I said in a whisper to myself as I spotted sehui and sua at the make up booth. I ran towards sua, she had a pitiful look on her face. I looked at the fake eyeball hanging down her face and the rope around her neck. Something about that rope made me feel uncomfortable for some reason. I shook the thought off my head making me look back at how upset sua was.

"What's wrong sua?" I asked with a worried look on my face. Sua shook her head "I look like a ghost!..... That's what's wrong." She said with another sigh.

"......Hey sua" I said noticing the history teacher coming toward us. "Yeah..." .She said. Her voice trailed off with a quiet gasp to notice the teacher seeing himself at a mirror then retreating back where he started and left. Me, aru, sehui and mari all knew that sua had a big crush on the history teacher. Sua giggled at the sight of her crush that was now begging to talk with the ethics teacher.

I smiled knowing that just seeing the teacher Sure made sua happy.
'i owe you one sir. Even though you didn't meant it on purpose.' I mostly told myself. I was more of a shy person to tell something like that.

***
It wasn't long before we all made it to the school yard due to a dance that was coming up with mari and sehui.
...
Well almost all of us were there.
"What's taking sehui so long?!?" Mari asked annoyed. "I remembered seeing her at the make up booth.... Maybe she's still there?" I said getting a bit worried that she was probably lost in the crowd.

"IM HERE!!!" A familiar voice said as I whipped my head around only to notice sehui didn't look like herself. She had black stuff all over her face. Aru tried hard not to laugh but then mari bursted out Laughing so loud the teachers would've heard her miles away.
***
A while later sua helped sehui get all that gunk out of her face and mari and sehui were then escorted onto the stage. "Good luck!!!" Aru and sua yelled while I just gave a thumbs up at the two of them.

"Excuse me miss." A voice that I didn't recognize said. "Is this space taken?"

I looked up to see a man with blue hair and light blue eyes. He wore a schools uniform, but not just any uniform. I then recognized him now....

He was the school president!!!

To be continued....