taken to the nurse's office

"you sure you don't want me to take you to the nurse's office miss." Jun asked worriedly.

I got my right knee full of glass with blood coming down, due to one of the students outside that threw a ball to the window where me and Jun were walking by. I was so close to the window making me have glass on my arm and bits on my hair. The ball missed me by the side of my neck and hit the wall.

"my name's tina, and I'm fine." I reassured him.
He didn't believe me that I was fine. In fact I wasn't fine, I was in pain. Everytime I walked my left arm and knee hurt even when I moved it.
He looked down at me. Im so small and tiny, my head barely made it up to his shoulders.

"Are you sure that your ok?" He asked again.
"Yup!" I tried to sound ok but my voice made it sound like If I just saw a horror movie.
He didn't say a word.
Instead, he carried me bridal style and took me to the nurse's office.

"Are you sure we're allowed to go in there, it doesn't open today." I asked while looking both ways afraid the patroller dicarius would catch us being here.

"It's just for today, don't worry about it. When I'm done, your going to be good as knew!" He said with a bright smile. He brought me down to open the door by using the keys he had in the pocket of his uniform. He then carried bridal style again, took me inside, gently placed me onto a patient's bed and got some equipment from the nurse's desk and came back kneeling down towards the bed I was now sitting on in one knee. I watched him as he gently took the glass off and dabbed my knee making me flinch in pain. When he finished he wrapped my knee in bandages and went up to my arm. He wrapped my arm as well and finally took the glass out of my hair. I was so close to him i felt like I was going to die.

"All done." He said, removing his hand from my hair.

"T-thank you-u" I stammered.
We walked out of the nurse's office in silence as he took me back to class. We waved goodbye to each other, but the minute I turned towards my classrooms door i shivered.
'im probably late' I sighed to myself while opening the door, hoping for the best.

_______ POV:
"Awe look at you~ all blushing to that guy like an innocent little angel (which she was😊) lost your memories or not tina, I still remember you~"😈