come to an end #1

Tinas pov still:
I turned my head around to see my ex-boyfriend.

Dante ahn.

He still held that creepy smile of his making me shiver down my spine.
"Well, well, well, if it is my precious girlfriend tina~" he said with a laugh. "I hardly recognized you with that trash bag by your side." He sneered at jun's direction. I wanted to run, but I couldn't move.

He vanished into thin air as he appeared behind me with one hand on my shoulder while a blade in my neck on the other. My friends began to scream there heads off while gunn and Jun tried to get close to Dante before he could slice my throat.
"LEAVE HER ALONE!!! It's me who you want isn't it Dante?" Jun said without worry in his voice. Dante chuckled.

"True, but to make it even better, I'll kill her first so you could watch her die again, then I'll kill you and your friends since there will be no escape for all of you, until then when I defeat the king I shall destroy refund high school and every single student till there's no one left HERE!!!!" He ended it with a historical laugh.

"Kill me instead. But leave my girlfriend and my friends alone." Jun told him making me gasp in shock. Dante laughed again. "You really wanna die by the hands of an evil sea serpent!!!! My, what a brave boy you are."

Dante let me go making me fall to the ground as he hovered over towards Jun. "Jun...." I said with tears in my eye's. He looked at me, then at Dante. "If I let you kill me will you promise to leave my friends alone especially my girlfriend tina?" He asked as Dante surprisingly nodded.

"You're wish my command~'' he said as he raised the blade.

To be continued.....