come to an end #2

"nooooo!!!" I yelled shutting my eyes as I heard the sound of the stab. The room fell completely silent till it broke when one of my friends screamed out someone's name.

"Suaaaaaaaa!!!" Sehui yelled a shaky voice. My teary eyes shot open making me look at the scene of sua's death. Dante had stabbed her right on the heart as he pulled it out. I watched in horror as she collapsed, but someone caught her before she fell.

The history teacher.

The history teachers in his grim reaper form was injured badly but he still had the energy to fight. He looked down at sua's soulless body. His normal eyes turned bloody red, glaring at Dante and pulling out his scythe with one hand, slicing Dante....in half. Before Dante died, he threw the blade at jun's thigh making him scream in pain as Jun fell to his knees...... It was all over.

Dante had died.

I ran to Jun side first as he pulled out the blade in screaming pain and threw it across the room, reassuring me that he was fine. I nodded quickly as him and me dragged ourselves to where the grim reaper and sua were. The grim's angry and hatred expression was washed over with sadness as he held sua in his arms.

The girls got down on their knees and pleaded for our friend to wake up.
"Sua wake up."
"Sua speak to us!!''
"Wake up please, wake up."

".....sua." The grim reaper said at last. It took her a few seconds before she began to flutter her eyes open. A sad smile appeared as she looked up at him. "History teacher?"

He smiled at her and nodded.
"Sua?" Jun asked as her head slowly turned to him. "Why, why did you do that?" he asked with sadness. "I did it because-" she looked at me. "Because I didn't want tina to be sad. I wanted her to be happy and be with you in your next life." She then closed her eyes and sighed. "I wanted a happy ending for both of you, so i stepped in and let him stab me instead. I didn't want him to hurt any of you. I love you all, you guys are the ones who always make my day."

We all stayed quite and let her continue.

"Aru, sehui, Mari, Tina, you girls were always there for me when I needed you. I couldn't thank you even more for all the happiness you've given me, all the adventures we had together, all the good memories, thank you so much for what you all had done for me."

We nodded as tears were forming in our eyes. Sua opened her eyes and looked at Jun and Gunn.
"Jun, Gunn, I know we've never talked a lot, but all I want to tell you two is to please take good care of Tina and aru for me, please promise that you'll be by their side."

Gunn and Jun nodded with upset expressions.

Sua, slowly looked up at the grim reaper. "History teacher, I have a confession to make i-" she hesitated for a moment before saying, "I love you, I loved you ever since the first day I saw you. Please come and visit me in the living world when you have time."

Without a word, the history teacher/ grim reaper bent his head down and kissed her. When they broke out their kiss he smiled. "I promise."

She smiled back before her smile faded and was slowly closing her eyes.

"see you all in the living world."

As she breathed her last breath. She was forever gone,

From the underworld.