we meet again

The next morning I woke up by the sound of a bunch of racket coming from outside my dorm. I got off my bunk bed noticing my roommates weren't in the room. When I came out and made it to the school, girls and boys were gossiping about gunn and aru's relationship ESPECIALLY the girls. "Hmmmmm maybe there probably just jealous?" I  mumbled. Being to concentrated on what everyone was saying I didn't even realize someone walking towards my direction until I collapsed on top of the person.

I shut my eyes tight waiting for one of the students to notice. To my surprise I could still hear them talking about gunn and aru's relationship. I sighed with relief. My eyes were still closed while I could hear the person's heartbeat, my head rested on there chest as a warm hand caressed my hair. I shot my eyes open and looked at whoever it was. I felt my face heat up remembering about the festival.
"H-hi Jun." I said smiling. I was probably smiling like an idiot by now.

"Hi again~" Jun smiled back as his hand was still in my hair.

I blushed bright red and he must've realized it because he quickly pulled his hand away and I could've sworn I saw him blush when he turned his head away from me. We soon got off each other and Jun offered his hand to me. I took jun's hand and walked to my classroom with him.

_____ POV:
"He's not good for you, but don't worry tina, if he breaks your heart I'll tear him to pieces.....I swear 😈"