why would anybody like me?

The day had finally ended and yet nobody, and I mean nobody had feelings for me so I was sadly STILL SINGLE. At least aru got herself a boyfriend. The girls began to tease her which i didn't find very nice as I thought about the school president. I shook the thought of him from my head. Why would he like me? I'm just a shy girl that's all.

"Hey Tina, you ok?" Mari asked. "Yup!" I said in my best (fake) cheery voice. Mari didn't buy it.
"Just to let you know, whoever is bothering you I'll beat them up." She winked.

"MARI!!!!" Aru, sua, and sehui said at the same time."Whaaaaat? I was just saying." She pouted.

Aru, sua, and sehui then noticed my expression and started asking me if I was alright. After the same 10th question I eventually gave in.

"I'm just a bit sad that I didn't get a boyfriend like aru." I said with a sigh.

"Awwwwwwww don't worry about it Tina you'll get a boyfriend, you just have to be patient." Aru insisted. The girls all nodded while sua patted me in the back.

"Thanks. we should probably get back to our dorms before the schools patroller finds out where still out her" I said with a yawn.
                   ***
I raced back inside my dorm just in time before Mr. dicarius had spotted me. I flopped onto my bed hoping tomorrow would be better. Trusting my soul that I would get a boyfriend in this school soon.

______ POV:

"Don't worry Tina..... I'm here for you~"

To be continued....