Bored

1:37 (Afternoon )

Todoroki
Hey I'm bored.

Bakugo
So what?

Todoroki
So I wan't to talk so I can stop being bored?

Bakugo
Ugh, Fine but only cause I'm bored.

Todoroki
Let's ask questions about us.

Bakugo
Okay, I'll go first why don't you sleep?

Todoroki
Straight to that, okay I have insomnia so even when I try and sleep I get terrible nightmares.

Bakugo
Damn that sucks I'd probably kill everyone that tries to talk to me especially fucking Deku!

Todoroki
Okay? My turn, who is Deku?

Bakugo
DEKU IS A QUIRKLESS BASTARD THAT IS FUCKING WEAK AND USELESS!

Todoroki
Alright...I'll keep that in mind.

Bakugo
You better! Anyway my turn, what's your quirk?

Todoroki
Well actually I have two Fire and Ice, but I only ever use my fire to warm people up or unfreeze them.

Bakugo
Why don't you use your fire?

Todoroki
You just asked a question, so it's my turn. What's your quirk?

Bakugo
I have nitroglycerin like sweat in my palms so I can use explosions whenever I sweat.

Todoroki
That's cool and it's got many uses!

Bakugo
I know I'm amazing, my turn why don't you use your flames?

Todoroki
That's uh, A bit to personal maybe when I meet you in person and we become trust worthy friends.

Bakugo
Uh okay? Sorry I guess.

Todoroki
It's fine, my go! Why are you so angry?

Bakugo
I DON'T KNOW PROBABLY CAUSE OF MY MUM! AND I'M NOT THAT ANGRY!

Todoroki
Sure okay. I'm guessing your mum is angry too?

Bakugo
Hey! My question, what's your favourite food?

Todoroki
SOBA! SOBA IS THE BEST FOOD EVER!

Bakugo
Eh Soba is alright I guess.

Todoroki
My go, so is your mother the one that's angry?

Bakugo
Yes, She is the angriest woman alive...Well  in my eyes.

Todoroki
Sounds like your scared of her.

Bakugo
I AM NOT SCARED OF THAT OLD HAG!

Todoroki
Suddenly you got defensive that proves a lot, just admit it i'm scared of my dad and your scared of your mother nothing wrong with that.

Bakugo
Tch, fine maybe i am A LITTLE, I mean she could scare any villain.

Todoroki
Then why isn't she a hero?

Bakugo
Hey my question! You said your scared of your dad a.k.a Endeavour what did he do to make you scared?

Todoroki
Damn you sound like my therapist.

Bakugo
Hey! I'm just curious, I want the 'hero' Endeavour is really like.

Todoroki
Fine I'll tell you the jist of it, buckle up this is going to be long.

Bakugo
Okay.

Todoroki
Okay so I guess I'll start at the beginning, my dad a.k.a Endeavour is angry at being number two hero apparently he does even more work then Allmight so he should be number one. He realises that nothing he does will convince the civilians that he can be number one. So he does something called quirk marriages, my farther brought my mothers family and my mother she has an ice quirk he decided to make a child that has both fire and ice powers. The first 3 we're born with different quirks than required. Then I was born, I had both properties and he declared me the next number one hero and started excruciating training as soon as I could stand day after day I would be beaten for hours so I could be stronger and barley flinch at the most powerful hits. My mother tried everything she could to help me but it always resulted in her being slapped. One morning I heard my mother on the phone she said she couldn't even look at my right side as it reminded her to much of my farther she said she needed to leave run away, when I entered the kitchen to ask her what she meant she panicked and poured boiling water over my face. I don't blame her for what she did it was my fathers fault and after that day I vowed to never use my flames.

Todoroki
Heh, I don't even know why I told you this? Maybe because I needed to get it off my chest and I at least trust you so thanks?

Bakugo
That's fucking horrible! I CANT WAIT TILL I BLOW HIM INTO SMITHEREENS.

Todoroki
Heh, thank's Bakugo.

Bakugo
No problem, Todoroki.

Todoroki
Well thank you for the talk, first day of UA tomorrow. Hope I see you in my class?

Bakugo
Same here, Bye Todo.

Todoroki
Todo?

Bakugo
New nickname.

Todoroki
It's nice, Bye!

Bakugo
Bye.

Todoroki
went offline

Bakugo
went offline