What?

Sorry I've been gone for so long.

Midoriyas POV:
I was walking up the stairs leading to the roof, as I was about to open the door I heard two muffled voices I could just about make out what they were saying. "Hey Todoroki," wait is that Kacchan's voice! "Yeah?" And is that Todoroki? I heard Kacchan sigh "I'm really glad I met you." I was shocked Kacchan sounds happy! "Me too, you make me so happy." I'm so confused Todoroki showing emotion Kacchan being kind and caring it suddenly went quite, I decided to peek through the roof door and I also squel with surprise with what i saw Todoroki and Kacchan kissing! I closed the door and ran back down the stairs I was so scrambled that I ran straight into a random person. "Woah slow down bro, what's wrong?" I look up to see Kirishima and I stand up "h-huh oh no yeah I'm f-fine!" I scramble to find my own words. "Are you sure bro it looks like you just saw two random people kissing." I grab Kirishimas arms and pull him away from everyone "How do you know that I saw Kacchan and todoroki kissing on the roof!" I look at Kirishima and he looks shocked and his face is pale. "U-uh , Kir-Kirishima?" I wave my hand in front of his face "WHAT! YOU SAW TODOROKI AND BAKUGO KISSING ON THE RO-" I put my hand over his mouth "Shush! Oh no I thought you knew, I've messed up!" Kirishima looked at me with sympathy "dont worry bro I wont tell anyone!" I relax a bit and just as I was about to say something else I saw Todoroki and Kacchan leaving the stair case I looked over to kirishima and I saw a devilish glint in his eyes. "Hey bro! Let's follow them!" I reluctantly nod and follow Kirishima.

Time skip
We follow them till they suddenly stop me and kirishima quickly hide behind the corner and listen. "Hey Shoto?" Bakugo holds todorokis hand "Yeah?" I lean over a bit Todoroki faces Kacchan "Your hair is so beautiful you know that." I hear Kirishima stumble a bit and I'm so shocked.  Todoroki blushes and wraps his arms around bakugos neck "Thank you Katsuki, did you know that your red eyes are also beautiful." This time I stumble a bit because Todoroki is showing emotion, Bakugo blushes and pushes Todoroki onto the wall and they both start to make out. Me and Kirishima look at eachother shocked and run off.

Todoroki' POV
We stop kissing for air and we rest our foreheads together. "I love you todoroki" Bakugo says. I sit up shocked and blushing like crazy "I-I love you to Bakugo." Bakugo holds my hand and I hold his back. "Call me Katsuki," I blush even more and mumble "O-okay, then call me Shoto." Katsuki blushed and stands up I quickly follow he offers me his hand and I grab it "let's go" Katsuki says.

Time skip
We were walking down the hall when Katsuki suddenly stops "Hey Shoto?" He holds my hand "Yeah?" I turn so I'm facing him. "Your hair is so beautiful you know that." I begin to blush and wrap my arms around his shoulders "Thank you Katsuki, did you know that your red eyes are also beautiful." Bakugo blushes and pushes me against the wall we share a passionate kiss and dont stop.

Hey sorry I didn't update for awhile I couldn't think of anything then I read a fic and thought hey what if I make midoriya and kirishima find out!