Nice throw

8:49

Todoroki
Nice ball throw today.

Bakugo
Thanks my quirk is amazing.

Bakugo
WAIT YOUR IN CLASS 1-A?

Todoroki
Yeah.

Bakugo
WHY DIDN'T YOU COME OVER AND TALK TO ME?

Todoroki
Well I did try but you were angry I decided I would wait till you were calm to talk to you but that never happened? I didn't want to make you more angry so I stayed back. I also have never needed to socialise before because no one has ever talked to me so I was nervous with what to say.

Bakugo
First, you would probably make me calm and I think you would get the hang off talking to me. And second I have no idea what you look like!

Todoroki
Well I have decided to let you find out what I look like while I practice how to start and end conversations.

Bakugo
Well I have never failed at anything before so I will gladly accept.

Todoroki
Okay! I have a question though.

Bakugo
Shoot.

Todoroki
Why did you try and murder Deku after he threw the ball?

Bakugo
DEKU IS SUPPOSED TO BE A QUIRKLESS BASTARD BUT HE STROLLS ON UP THERE AND IS SUDDENLY ABLE TO THROW A BALL INTO INFINITY (I know it's not really infinity but you know ) HES BEEN LYING TO ME HIS WHOLE FUCKING LIFE.

Todoroki
Damn, he looks so innocent but he's actually a dick. Are you alright?

Bakugo
Yeah, It doesn't matter anyway I will beat him he is just a bug a weak bug that I can smash.

Todoroki
If you ever need help with smashing I will gladly help.

Bakugo
I doubt I would ever need help to roast that damn nerd but thank you anyway.

Todoroki
Hey are we close enough for you to tell me your preferred mate?

Bakugo
You mean if i'm gay, straight, Bi, pan, ect?

Todoroki
Well yeah, only if you want to,

Bakugo
Fine, I'm gay.

Todoroki
Phew! I thought you were homophobic, I also have no attraction towards females.

Bakugo
I don't hate people for being different, I just hate everyone especially Deku. Your alright.

Todoroki
I feel honoured to be liked by someone who usually hates everyone. Thank you.

Bakugo
You should and no problem.

Todoroki
Hey, I already know what you look like but I don't want your profile picture in my contacts to stay as Soba even though I love it, but can I have a picture of you for my contacts?

Bakugo
Okay, let me find a nice one.

Todoroki
Mk.

Bakugo

TodorokiHot

Todoroki
Hot.

Bakugo
I always look hot.

Todoroki
Okay well I'm going to set this as you now, Bye Katsuki!

Bakugo
You not going to give me a picture?

Todoroki
When you find out what I look like I will give you a picture, till then use this:

Todoroki When you find out what I look like I will give you a picture, till then use this:

Bakugo
Soba, really?

Todoroki
It will remind you of me!

Bakugo
Alright, anyway bye Shoto.

Todoroki
Bye Katsuki!

Bakugo
went offline

Todoroki
went offline