Secrect

Midoriyas POV:
"O-oh boy what do we do Kirishima!?" I say panicked
"I'm terrible at keeping secrets! What if I accidentally tell someone!?" I pace up and down the dorm room until I feel a hand on my shoulder.
"Bro, calm down I know this is crazy but don't get so worked up we will be fine!" Kirishima shouts forcing me to sit down in an attempt to relax me. "I-I know but it's just so shocking and unexpected, I've never seen Kacchan show vulnerability before." I blurt out combing my fingers through my hair in an attempt to relax myself.
"I know, Bakugo wasn't shouting or trying to explode someone he was actually being kind and caring...?" Kirishima says confused. He suddenly stands up and puts his hands on his hips.
"We should continue to watch them, It's not every day you see the angry cactus show true emotions!" Kirishma exclaims suddenly all pumped up. I jump to my feet to stop him,
"hold on! We can't just go watching them, we would be intruding on there 'private' moments." I say blushing madly, Kirishima pushes me out the dorm and down the hall,
"come on dude, we have too I know you want to!" Kirishima says a grin spread across his face. I sigh in defeat and let him drag me to wherever Todoroki and Bakugo are...

Todoroki POV:
Combing my hand through Katsukis hair I savour the surprising softness of his locks.
"Your hair is surprisingly soft Katsuki." I say slightly surprised, Katsuki turns his head a little so he can see my face his expression smug.
"Well unlike some people I take care of my hair and make sure it's healthy" he proclaims a hint of pride in his voice, I stifle a laugh as I give him that 'really' look.
"Yeah right I know that you just explode your hair up into spikes." I chuckle as his expression turns into a pout as he looks away.
"Aw, I'm sorry Katsuki I didn't mean it! I think your hair is beautiful!" I kiss his cheek in attempts to make him happy. Fortunately he turns around and gives me a kiss,
"Thanks, your hair is also beautiful, it's unique." He murmurs in my ear causing me to blush he gives his cocky grin and closes the gap between us.

Midoriyas POV:
I watch the scene in front on me, jaw touching the floor as I blush from there words. I turn to Kirishima to see he is in the exact same situation as me, I grab his arm and slowly pull him away form the dorms lounge. I drag him all the way to my dorm and lock the door. I land on the bed with a sigh,
"Damn, that was...Interesting" I say still in shock.
"Agreed, I dont know how to 'feel' about this...?" Kirishima said breathless. He slowly gets into a sitting position and pulls out his phone I notice the sly grin on his face as he looks at his phone.
"What are you doing?" I asked confused and concerned, he turns to me and shows me his phone I gasp in shock as I see a picture of Todoroki and Bakugo kissing.
"Kirishima! Delete that, that was private you need to get rid of that picture!" I say panicking, he looks confused, then he smiles.
"But Midoriya people need to know! Kirishima whines, before I can stop him he presses send on the school group chat he looks at his phone satisfied then turns it off.
"KIRISHIMA NO! That was private information that they did not want people knowing, I cant believe you did that!" I say in a mixture of shock and disgust. Kirishima looks offended then he stands up and turns to leave.
"I don't care, Bakugo was supposed to be mine..." Kirishima says venom laced in his voice, before I cant stop him or get a word of reason towards him he walks out my room slamming the door behind him.
"Kirishima..."