1

1. INT. OLIVIA'S HOUSE - KITCHEN. MORNING.

OLIVIA's morning routine. She's wearing a blue blouse with a pink sweater tied around her neck. Typical soccer mom outfit.

She's packing some lunches, approaches her two kids, kisses them goodbye and gives them their lunches.

The two kids ran out of the kitchen. She goes to the fridge to grab a bottle of wine.

2. INT. JULES'S MOTORCYCLE SHOP - GARAGE. MORNING.

JULES's morning routine. She enters the garage in her motorcycle. She parks in the garage; it's full of workers and motorcycles. She's wearing a very rocker look, leather pants, white shirt, a leather jacket and boots.

Everyone starts working harder as soon as she parks.

She leaves her leather jacket on a table and grabs a tool box.

3. INT. OLIVIA'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM. MORNING.

OLIVIA's at her living room reading a book and drinking wine.

The PHONE RINGS, she walks to it and answers.

4. INT. JULES'S MOTORCYCLE SHOP - GARAGE. MORNING.

JULES's fixing a motorcycle.

Her PHONE RINGS with the chorus of "Number of the beast" by Iron Maiden. She takes it out of her pocket and answers it.

5. INT. OLIVIA'S HOUSE - LIVING ROOM. MORNING.

OLIVIA's speaking on the phone.

OLIVIA

(Voice breaks)

Oh my god. How-? Why-? Oh, God!

6. INT. JULES'S MOTORCYCLE SHOP - GARAGE. MORNING.

JULES's speaking on the phone.

JULES

(Shock, happy)

Really? No way! Sweet!

7. INT. BUILDING - LAWYER'S OFFICE. NOON.

JULES's enter the office.

SMITH

Oh, miss Jones!

JULES

Miss Brook, Mr. Smith.

SMITH

My apologies, Miss Brook. You're just in time.

JULES

Of course, I don't like been late to parties. Ha!

SMITH

I'm sorry you have to find out that way about your ex husband's death.

JULES

Oh, it's okay. He kinda deserved it. So, I need to go back to my shop, can you just tell me what did he leave me?

OLIVIA ENTERS CRYING

SMITH

Miss Taylor, glad to see you.

OLIVIA

(Crying)

Miss Jones, Mr. Smith. You should know about that... Oh, Jules, you're here! Thanks, your support means so much to me.

OLIVIA HUGS JULES. JULES SEEMS UNCONFOTABLE AND BREAKS THE HUG.

JULES

What? Why are you here?

OLIVIA

You don't know? Someone killed William, my poor William.

JULES

No, someone killed Michael. Is this some kind of mistake? Please tell me that Michael is the murdered one.

SMITH

I'm sorry, ladies. They were both killed. Not on the same place, but it was the same day.

OLIVIA

Oh, Jules. We are together in this unfortunate moment. I can't believe it.

JULES

Yes, so, can we just read my husband's will already? I just really want to go.

SMITH

Of course. Let's start with you, Miss Jones.

(READING)

"To Olivia, Liv, my beautiful, perfect and sweet wife. You get everything that I own. I know you'll raise our kids to be two men of honor. I wish I could've lived every day of my life with you".

OLIVIA

(Sad)

He's so sweet and now he's dead.

JULES

(Ironic)

Yeah, yeah. Somebody call a wambulance. So, what's for me?

SMITH

(Reading)

"To Jules just leave the hot woman 5 million dollars. I love her, but she's kind of a bitch. Still, baby girl, if we meet in another life, I'd still hit that. P.S. Please give her the 5 million in pennies. P.S.S. Say hello to our boy-

JULES

Girl.

SMITH (cont'd)

"How old is he by the way? 11?"

JULES

18! She's old enough to drink in some countries!

SMITH (cont'd)

"That's all. See ya, suckers. Jules, my love, you still got it". Well, that's it, Miss Brook.

A KNOCK IN THE DOOR

SMITH

I'm sorry to tell you this but some cops asked to see you. I guess some regular protocol.

TWO COPS ENTER

DAVIS

Hello. Miss Jones, Miss Brook. Let me introduce ourselves, I'm Officer Davis and this is my partner Officer Long.

JULES

Oh, officer Long? Does the last name match the... carpet?

OLIVIA

I'm sorry, she makes jokes when she's sad. Our husbands were killed.

JULES

I'm not sad. I was so not joking, and they're cops I'm sure they know what happened.

DAVIS

Ladies, I'm sorry to announce this but Miss Jones, you're a suspect for the murder of William Jones.