6

35. INT. JULES'S HOUSE – KITCHEN. AFTERNOON.

OLIVIA and JULES are sitting in front of each other looking really mad.

SOFIA sits back in the table next to JULES.

SOFIA

So, do you want to tell me what was that all about?

JULES

(Sarcasm)

Maybe after your Auntie goes out my house and betray my trust.

OLIVIA

(Annoyed)

Well, her auntie is not going anywhere because she's family and she cares about her... Plus, her auntie thinks she is a really cool kid.

JULES

(Annoyed)

Well, her mother is not letting anything bad happen to her because she's her kid and she knows she's a sweet but not that cool kid.

SOFIA

Well, Sofia thinks that her mom and her auntie have lost their minds speaking in third person.

(ANNOYED)

C'mon, someone be the bigger person.

JULES

Biggest nerd.

SOFIA

(To Jules)

Hey! Not nice.

OLIVIA

Biggest rude person.

SOFIA

So it will be me. Okay. Mom, what happened? You were tolerating each other.

JULES

(Calm)

Honey, you already know everything except the fact that your auntie Olivia wants to trust that weird agent.

OLIVIA

(Mad)

He's not weird!

JULES

You don't notice it because you're the same.

SOFIA

Mom, I told you my opinion. I also believe that you should get help and if he's offering his protection you should take it.

OLIVIA

See?

(TO SOFIA)

I know I liked you for a reason.

SOFIA

(TO OLIVIA)(Smiles)

I like you too.

(TO JULES)

And mom I love you but I think you're been a little bit stubborn.