14

77. INT. PARTY– BALLROOM. EVENING.

JULES's speaking with some PEOPLE and GUNTER LUCA. JULES turns around to see OLIVIA walking into the crowd in the ballroom to go and look for the an office.

78. INT. PARTY– BACKSTAGE. EVENING.

OLIVIA enters backstage trying to find a way to some room. She sees ROSE giving directions to some musicians. ROSE turns around and happily hugs her.

ROSE

Olivia, are you here to give a speech for Papa Luca?

OLIVIA

Oh, no, I-

ROSE

That's so nice of you! I'm sure everyone will be so moved by your speech.

ROSE HANDS OLIVIA A MICROPHONE AND STARTS PUSHING HER TO THE STAGE.

OLIVIA

Oh, Rose, I'm not that good at-

ROSE

Non sense! Just speak with your heart.

ROSE MAKES HER GO INTO THE STAGE.

79. INT. PARTY– BALLROOM. EVENING.

JULES'S speakingto GUNTER LUCA, kind of flirting with him, suddenly they're interrupted by a bright light in the stage. JULES and GUNTER LUCA turn their heads to look at the stage.

80. INT. PARTY– STAGE. EVENING.

OLIVIA's awkwardly standing there besides a big picture of "PAPA LUCA", the dead grandfather. She covers her eyes a little bit with her arm because of the bright light tha'ts iluminating her and instantly grabs the microphone with both hands.

OLIVIA

Hello. My name is Olivia, Liv. You must know me as the widow... My husband's widow, not Papa Luca's widow. So, this lovely girl, Rose, asked me to say a speech and how could I say no?.. Really, how could I? Do anyone know how?.. Well, doesn't matter. Papa Luca, I didn't know you that well, but I'm sure you were the sweetest guy, your mustache seem cool and we all wish you were here, and I guess what I'm trying to say...

(Akwardly stars singing."Tomorrow" by Annie)

"The sun will come out, tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun

Just thinking about,tomorrow.

(Stops, notices the akward silence, then continues...)

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow

You're always a day-a-way!!!"

(GASPS)

Though crowd, eh? Well, how about something a little bit more cheerful? I'd like to dedicate this next song to my beautiful, eh, significant other?.. Jules.

81. INT. PARTY– BALLROOM. EVENING.

JULES's looking at OLIVIA confused and with eyes wide open. GUNTER LUCA's behind her and just goes away without JULES noticing.

82. INT. PARTY– STAGE. EVENING.

OLIVIA'S standing in the stage while the MUSICIANS start putting in their positions.