15

93. INT. BEDROOM.EVENING.

OLIVIA and JULES enter the room really carefully. OLIVIA looks at the room with an amazed look and JULES's closing the door.

OLIVIA

(Gasps)

JULES LOOKS AT HER DEAD IN THE EYES AND OLIVIA JUST MAKES AN "OOPS" FACE.

THEY GRAB THE LAPTOP THAT WAS ON THE BED AND OPEN IN. IT'S LOCKED.

JULES

Too good to be true.

OLIVIA

Try his birthday... No, wait, my birthday... No, childhood pet?

JULES TYPES "1234567890" AND IT UNLOCKS.

JULES

And we're in.

OLIVIA

That was my next option.

JULES

Of course it was.

THE LAPTOP UNLOCKS REVELING GUNTER LUCA'S FACEBOOK PAGE AND JULES LOOKS AT OLIVIA WITH A SMILE.

JULES

Hey I know this is very serious but should we post a funny message on his facebook?

OLIVIA

No!

JULES

I'm just going to minimize it just in case.

JULES MINIMIZE THE FACEBOOK PAGE ANDTHEY LOOK AT THE DESKTOP, YOU CAN SEE A FOLDER NAMED "JONES RINGS". JULES CLICKS IT AND IT OPENS WITH WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE BLUEPRINTS FOR OLIVIA AND JULES'S WEDDING RINGS. ONE SAYS CODE AND THE OTHER ONE SAYS USB.

OLIVIA

Holy shit.

JULES

We've been caring the information all this time.

OLIVIA

Holy shit.

JULES CLICK ON ANOTHER FILE AND IT SEEMS TO BE SOME SORT OF INFORMATION ABOUT LETAL WEAPONS.

JULES

Those sons of a bitch used us to keep safe their weird illegal information.

OLIVIA

Holy shit.

JULES

Holy shit.

OLIVIA

Exactly.

THEY HEAR A GUN LOADING IN THEIR BACKS.

REVEAL: GUNTER LUCA IS BEHIND THEM POINTING AT THEM WITH A GUN.

OLIVIA AND JULES STAND UP GIVING THEIR BACKS TO THE LAPTOP.

GUNTER LUCA