With a little bit of Wade Wilson

welcome back, i'm gonna work on
posting every weekend. But I do have an idea for next chapter. Don't forget to send requests.
wade- 19
peter-17
~~~

Peter knew he should have burned the paper when he first got it. Sure, he wouldn't be able to go on the field trip but anything would be better than what would happen. And why the hell would he trust WADE with a secret anyway. He wasn't "the merc with the mouth" for nothing.

Peter's Tuesday was fine, surprisingly so really. He couldn't complain, Flash had bullied him his normal amount and went on with his life. So nothing bad really happened. But it was his Parker Luck™️ that had to come back to him.

It was after school now, and there was a Decathlon meeting today. Each year, the decathlon team would take a field trip somewhere and tour the place. Last year's had been OSCORP, and thats what gave Peter his powers in the first place. So he decided that if it turned out like that again, he would sue.

By the time he was done figuring out all the things that he could press charges on, the big announcement was about to be revealed.
"STARK INDUSTRIES!", his team's coach - Mr.Payton- shouted.

The entire class went wild, all of them getting so excited and looking like they were going to faint.
But Peter was on the verge of actually fainting, and it wasn't a good thing either. He didn't even need the context of the situation, it didn't take a genius to figure out what had happened.

And that's how Peter ended up in his room, ranting to his boyfriend about all that was to come soon.

Wade Wilson, know more commonly as Deadpool, was currently sitting in the corner of Peter's room in a bean bag chair. He let him talk and get all of his bottled up annoyance out, like a good boyfriend.

"I'm sure it's not gonna be that bad baby boy", Wade said softly. Wade was a sweetheart really, but only around Peter. Wade joined him on the bed, carding his hands through the younger's hair.

Peter sighed softly, "I dunno- I mean I'm just so...", he sighed again.
Wade turned Peter's face towards him,

"How's about I take your mind off of this, hmm?". They began kissing softly.
The kissing soon transformed into a heavy make out, contrasting the innocent kisses that started it. They honestly would have kept going if not for F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"Initiating protocol 'Wade Wilson, Get The Fuck Out Of My Tower' immediately".

Peter stopped for a second, wondering who would get sent this time. He user to keep track with the schedule of who would separate them, but he's forgotten over time.

Two seconds later he heard footsteps, more than one pair too. And then the door busted open. The entire team of Avengers came in. Peter didn't remember this being in the schedule.

"PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE 'EM BOYS", Tony yelled once he opened the door. He had his hands over his eyes like the rest of the Avengers.
Wade was giggling quietly and Peter chuckled, putting his hands up.
"ARE YOU DECENT?", Tony screamed again.
Peter rolled his eyes, "Yeah, we're decent. We didn't even-"
Tony then lashed out at Wade, grabbing his ear and screaming in his face, "WILSON WHAT THE FUCK- (language)- DID I TELL YOU ABOUT STAYING AWAY FROM MY SON!"
"I swear I haven't even killed someone in like, forever!", he shot back, slapping Tony's hand away from his ear.
"Wilson, give me one good reason why I should let you date my son".
"Because I know something you don't know", Wade said in a sing-song voice.
Everyone looked at Wade confusedly, even Peter. But almost as fast as he got confused, he knew.

"Wade, no. You can't- I swear- WADE!"
Wade bolted outside the doorway and hid behind Natasha. She looked curiously at him and back to Peter, raising an eyebrow at them both.
"Peter wasn't gonna tell you, he was even thinking about sKiPpInG sChOoL", Wade whisper shouted, bug eyed.