Clint, I choose you!

use: DISTRACTION.

aka: Clint you ignorant sl- (part2)

dedicated to @NickiAkabane
———-

The mission was easy, so to speak, but it was just so annoying. Stealth mission we're supposed to be sneaky assassinating, not going to a party and acting like you wanted a part in some dumb cultish group.

Clint, Natasha, and Steve were the only ones of this specific mission. It was was supposed to be quick, in and out. It wasn't. Well it wasn't for Natasha and Steve.

This was a "V.I.P" party, everyone here was on a strict "invitation only" list. But what no one called for was the whole "V.I.P party inside of a V.I.P party".

They were just trying to gather intel when the whole thing started. The person they were tailing walked in, and the host gave them all of their attention. That made them more suspicious.

Now, only to get past the one body guard.

All of three of them headed for the door, Steve had a arm around Natasha's waste, another lie about who they were. She would probably tease him for days about this afterwards. Clint was behind both of them like a proper third wheel. He picked at the black tie he was wearing with his suit.

"Where do you think you're going?"

All three stopped, time for some improv.

"Oh sorry sir! I'm Ammie Lukemire and this is my husband Chase Lukemire.", Natasha said 'sheepishly'.

'Chase' smiled at the guard and stuck a hand out for him to shake. The guard looked down and up again and scowled at the out-stretched hand. He looked behind the couple and tilted his head at Clint.

Clint noticed, he knew who the guard thought he was. He knew what he should do. He put on a new persona, someone he hadn't really thought about in a while.

"Hello, my names is James London", he forced a smile and a slight english accent, "you know who I am, correct?".

The guard stuttered a bit before nodding.

"Well isn't that nice. See my friends here just wanna get in, you can do that for us? Right sweetheart?"

The guard nodded one time, looking back at Clint.

"Thank you, love. Now how about you and me have fun while these two go to the boring after party?", his accent got thicker and his voice quieter. The guard was only a few inches taller than him, and he was currently rubbing circles into his hips with one hand and playing with pant loops in the other.

The guard took out a walkie talkie and instructed who ever was on the other side to open the door. 'Ammie' and 'Chase' glided in, Ammie taking a look back at 'Jack'. 'Jack' winked a jerked his head in a "go" motion.

"What's your name sweetheart?", Clint asked sweetly, looking directly into the taller mans eyes. The smile on Clint's lips hadn't left yet.

"Anthony", the guard was flushing red now.

'Of course he would have Stark's name. Of fucking course', Clint thought, 'At least he's hot though'. He took in his appearance. He was lean and muscular, tall and thin. His hair was doing this absolutely beautiful quip thingy and his hair got lighter the more up in went. It was pretty. His hair went from chestnut to caramel.

Clint tucked a bit that had fallen over Anthony's ear, behind it. He took this time to inhale his scent, the cologne string but not overwhelming. He shivered.

'Ok this man is hot. Like hot hot', thought. Instincts soon took over, he ran his hands down Anthony's chest to his hip bones, pressing down on them with his thumbs. He looked up through his lashes. He stood on his tip toes, looking the man in his eyes again. He spoke against his lips.

"Come on then big boy. Let's have some fun shall we?"

—————-

And it was fun, and it was quick. It was the only thing quick about this entire mission. And perhaps Clint was upset of how quick it was, Anthony was pretty and Clint liked him.

After the deed was done, he got to the rendezvous point where the quinjet was. He was there by himself for almost an hour before Natasha and Steve came in, obviously tired of their little game of dress-up. Steve was undoing his tie and Natasha was clawing at the awful cocktail dress she was in.

They both saw Clint and went quiet for a second. Natasha was the first to speak.

"Have fun?", she raised an eyebrow, taking in Clint's appearance.

His once pressed white shirt was wrinkled, hair tussled, tie loose, and pants wrinkled as well. Not only that, but bruises had formed on his neck.

Clint shrugged, "You guys are driving, I'm tired".

Steve laughed, "Low on stamina?".

"Hey, the man was gorgeous",Clint sassed back.

"Yeah but didn't have to fuck him", Natasha states.

"First of all, language", Clint sighs, earning an eye roll from Steve, "Second of all, yes I definitely did."

"You get his name?", Natasha asked curiously.

Clint scoffed, "Anthony".

A roar of laughter went through the jet. Steve and Natasha were holding each other up, laughing so hard.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm going to sleep."
————-

It had been about a week now, the mission just now being talked about completely out if context during breakfast.

"And Clint fucked Anthony-"

Bruce choked, and Thor stopped mid-bite.
Tony looked up with a terribly bored expression.

Clint decided he didn't care anymore,
"Which one are we talking about?"

"The one you fucked", Natasha replied.

Clint looked at her like she didn't just hear him, "Which one?".

And everyone was speechless.