Clint you ignorant sl-

Look, i wanted give Clint a shady af past but I didn't wanna make him a drug dealer cause that's too Cliche.
(lmao im sorry)
———-

Clint used to be a hustler.

The circus wasn't paying enough and he couldn't get out of it at the rate it was going. And excuse him for this, but he was probably the best damn hustler there ever was.

But you usually don't go around screaming, "I USED TO BE THE NUMBER ONE HOOKER! WHOOO!"

He was around 19 when he started and 23 when he quit. That was around the time he went into shield.He promised he'd never look back on that again. Well, not willfully anyway.

He really regretted those days because of the people he got involved with. Sure he was with drug gangs and mafias, but it was the rich people that he wished he'd never gotten into. The rich women were nice, the men were sex-crazed.

Rich people pay a lot to keep your mouth shut but that doesn't mean that they can't open theirs.

So naturally, Justin Hammer was one of his regulars. They are the same age, so they always had eyes on each other. He also paid the most, and the two had been through a lot together.

The Avengers were currently in a meeting with Justin Hammer, trying to track down someone who seemed to be targeting Hammer's company. They were killing and threatening his employees and it was now extending to his clients and business partners.

Hammer was currently yelling at the team because they "weren't doing shit" and "they're probably the reason for this in the first place". It didn't take long for everyone to tune him out until...

"AND THAT WHORE OF THERES DOESN'T DO SHIT ANYWAY!"

Everything stopped. Bruce was immediately escorted from the room, as he was close to code green. Natasha, Tony, Steve, and Thor thought that he was addressing Natasha. They all stood up. They were all ready to kill this man, no one should call anyone a whore.

Clint pulled Tony silently back into his seat from his seat beside him, and he told the others to sit down in an almost completely silent voice. He almost sounded shy. They did as he requested, confused and intrigued.

Clint walked up to the table on the side of the room where Justin was and pulled up a chair opposite to him. He put his chin in his hand and stared up innocently at him. He used his past charm, turning it on instantly.

"Look at me", he whispered to the man in front of him, "You tell anyone about that and I tell the press".

Justin gulped, scowled and looked away, "Don't tell me what to do you-"

"Say it to my face"

Justin looked back down. Clint licked his lips and smirked.

"Y-y-you-"

Clint pouted slightly, "Don't make me tell them pwease".

Justin kept changing his line of vision from Clint's eyes to his pouty lip.

He stood up and grabbed his stuff to leave when Clint grabbed his tie to stop the man in beside him.

Clint stared into his eyes, "Say nothing darling, say nothing."

He let go of his tie and Justin composed himself again and left the building.

Clint stood staring at floor for a few seconds before turning around and forcing a smile.

"Welp! Looks like we have to find whoever's being a lil' shit! Come on gang, we've got a mystery to solve!"

"What just...", Steve started.

"We have a mystery to solve Steven", Natasha stated, already realizing what happened and not wanting Clint to have to talk about anything that he didn't want to talk about.

"Nah it's fine", Clint shrugged.

"So what happened then", Tony asked.

"Well... the circus doesn't pay well and I didn't have any special skills. The flexibility was a plus though, got extra for shit like that."

Natasha chuckled while Tony and Steve were left in shock. Thor didn't really understand what was happening.

They all went to the common room and Bruce came in a minute later.

"So I watched the security footage-"