Peter (not really) Parker

WinterSpider= BROtp
I'm sorry but this was inevitable.

Happy Pride Month! 🏳️‍🌈

for the next chapter would y'all like: A sad/angsty chapter, a regular chapter, or a crack chapter?

Also, how do y'all feel about Bucky x Clint cause i accidentally wrote a chapter about it oopsies.

(dude i thought today was friday)
————-

There were specific things that Peter didn't really like to talk about, one if them being his parents. Which was natural because they were dead and he didn't remember much of them. But he didn't lose him at 4 years old, they sold him.

Richard Parker, Peter's dad, was a hydra agent and his mother was too. They were part of a project for hydra.

Hydra was trying to prefect another winter soldier, and they wanted to focus their training on kids. So they made kids in the most humane way possible. They paired people up, send them out in the world and had them to pretend to be a happy couple.

Because Hydra's like that.

So Peter Parker spent the first 8 years of his life in hydra, training to be the next winter soldier, where they gave him the powers that made him Spiderman.

Eventually, he somehow managed to run away and escape hydra. He would later learn that Hydra was corrupted with SHIELD agents just like SHIELD was with Hydra.

Everyday, Peter thanks whatever higher power is up there that he doesn't remember most of the torture he went through. Emphasis of most.

He does remember a few things though, most of the Russian and German that was taught to him, but he was fluent in Spanish. He knew a bit if French as well, but they couldn't cram too many languages into his brain by the time he was 8.

He also learned how to tell when the hydra programming was taking over or when it was wearing off.

Which brings us to the first major time:

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes, the ex-Winter Soldier, Steve Rogers (Captain America's) best friend. He was all of those things and more. He had been fighting the hold of Hydra's mind control for a year now and the only times it took effect was no longer against his friends, he made plans to kill the enemy.

But there were some days that the Winter Soldier took over for an hour or so, but no one really seemed to notice. The Winter Soldier was quiet but so was Bucky.

Peter could see deadness in his eyes when he wasn't himself though, he was the only one that could tell. He would usually pull aside the Winter Soldier and tell him to go away politely in Russian.

But today was not that kind of day.

Today was the anniversary day when Bucky fell to his (supposed) death. And honestly, Bucky wasn't coping emotionally well so eventually The Winter Soldier came out so he could take on the day for him.

The Winter Soldier was a sweetheart really. But he can't not kill anyone for long. Especially if you lived in the Avengers compound.

The day had gone okay, really and it was dinner now. Peter was proud of Winter for dealing this long. All he had to do was make it through dinner and he could go to bed.

But dinner was a disaster. Bucky usually sat in between Clint and Sam, both of them somehow annoying him more than usual today. The Winter Soldier was clutching his fork very tightly as Sam and Clint were leaning in front of him, going on about some useless topic.