Baby Stark Doo Doo (part 1)

dedicated to its3ambuthereiam

peter: 3 y/o (genius), secretly Tony's biological son

This is basically an introduction to the actual thing i'll be writing. But i recommend you read this one cause it's worth it.

————-

Peter Stark did not exist to anyone but Tony Stark, Pepper Stark, and James "Rhodey" Rhodes. He wasn't supposed to exist to anyone out if that circle. Then things got complicated.

Right now Tony and Rhodey were in a meeting at the tower to sort some of the accords nonsense out. The meeting had starting a little over 4 hours ago and nothing had been achieved. It was Team Iron vs Team Cap. Team Iron only wanted everyone to be happy and keep everyone together while Team Cap seemed to be the opposite. Everything offered to them was immediately rejected because of how "unfair" and "overriding" it was.

Tony had zoned out for quite sometime now, there was nothing to do but wait. He then felt a small mass collide into his side. He looked down and smiled, Peter beamed back at him. This kid was goddamn adorable. Before either of them knew what was happening, almost everyone in the room was up and insisting that the child was to be escorted out if the room.

Rhodey was currently trying to defuse the situation, telling everyone to give the kid some space, he was only a kid after all. Steve seemed to insist that he could be a potential threat. He started shouting which only resulting in everyone else yelling as well, everyone's frustration rising.

At some point, the pressure gets to much for baby Peter and he begins crying. He had been standing next to Tony before but he had picked him up and plopped him into his lap. Peter wrapped his small arms as far around Tony's torso as he could, crying into one of Tony's most expensive suits. Tony could care less though, his kid was crying and it was breaking his heart.

"D-dada 'm sc-scawred", Peter said through broken cries, "i's too 'oud"

Tony death glared everyone in the room, and they shut their mouths immediately. Tony was a serious man and if this was his child, he would do anything for him.

"Hey buddy", Tony cooed softly, "It's okay. Where's momma?"

Peter shrugged, head still buried in Tony's stomach. Tony chuckled at his actions and pulled Peter up on his lap again, looking him in the eyes.

"I think...", Tony pretends to ponder on something and then smiles at Peter, "we should get some ice cream. How's that sound?"

Peter giggles out a "yes" and plays with Tony's tie. Tony looks back up at the adults in the room, his eyes still filled with fondness for his child. Everyone looks back at him with shocked and confused looks on their faces.

Tony stands up and puts Peter on his hip. Peter squeals in delight.

"Auntie Tasha! Uncle Rhodey!",he giggles, recognizing the red head and the man that was sitting next to his dad earlier.

He makes grabby hands at her until she is standing right beside him. He giggles again, his curls are bouncing up and down with each laugh.

"I luv you", he beams up at her.

"Love you too squirt", she beams back.

"Love you buddy", Rhodey smiles.

She looks up to see Tony smirking at her.

"Don't look at me like that, he's got you wrapped around his little finger".

Tony sighs and looks back at Peter, he's still smiling brighter than the sun.

"Come on, let's go get ice cream."

In response Peter squeals in delight again. As they walk out of the room, he waves "buh-bye" behind Tony's back. The doors close and he's still smiling.

The people left in the room stay quiet for all of 10 seconds before they all start asking rapid-fire questions. Rhodey refuses to answer any of them. Natasha sits back and avoids her questions by saying that she knows everything, everyone accepts this.

About 10 minutes later, Rhodey gets a tect from Tony. He stops everyone from asking questions.

"Welp, I'm sorry but I have to go, I was just invited to have ice cream with my favorite nephew. Natasha, he wants you there too."

Natasha nods and they both head out of the room, leaving everyone else shocked.

Again.