It's call me, beep me. Not break into my school.

Into the spiderverse chapter, but takes place in Spiderman: HOCO world.

This would be after IW but only if everyone stayed dusted for 6 months, Natasha and Tony would still be alive. Sorry for the weird transitions/ cut offs. I wrote this just now. Like this is coming out after being finished 2 minutes ago.

Also i wanna talk to y'all about a face reveal, like at what goal for it or is 10k already good to have one.
—————
As far as Peter was concerned, the rift that once tore through several different dimensions (or realities, whatever you want to call it), was closed. That meant all of his 'Spiderfriends' were home and they would never see each other again. While that was sad, it was for the greater good. No one should be traveling between dimensions, it was damaging and you could throw of the balance of the universe.

Sometimes he still thought about them, in all their awkward glory. Peter B. Parker (SpiderDad), Gwen Stacy (SpiderGwen), Miles Morales (Spiderboy), Penni Parker (Spidermeme), SpiderNoir, and SpiderHam. They were quite the dysfunctional family.

Right now, Peter was sitting in his math class, daydreaming about something better than math. He already knew how to do the things his teacher was currently lecturing them on.

About 20 minutes into said lecture, his spidey senses suddenly went off. Behind him, and in the back of the class room, the window slammed open.

Everyone turned their heads towards it, seeing no one. The person right next to it shut the window and the class continues to learn.

Five minutes later, Peter's spidey senses go off more, even worse than last time. It feels like someone is shaking him back and forth. He begins to freak about before...

Suddenly someone in a spiderman suit that looks like they inverted the colors pops right in front of Peter, The black where red should be and black where blue would be. They were standing on the ceiling, just tall enough to be in front of Peter's eye sight.

Peter flings himself back into his chair, surprised by the person in front of him.

He stutters for a bit, "M-Miles? What the hell? H-h-how?", his voice creeps up in pitch with every syllable.

Miles climbs down from the ceiling, to the side of Peter now. He decides that the mask isn't worth it, as this isn't his universe. He takes it off and sighs.

"Dude, look. I don't know how we all got back here and we need your help", Miles puts his hand on Peter's shoulder.

Peter looks up and Miles, "What do you mean 'we'?", he raises an eyebrow.

As if on que, the entire spidergang opens and climbs into the window. They all wave and say "hi". Peter waves back, amused. By the time they all get through the window, they all "glitch" and groan at the pain it caused. Peter's look changed into a concerned one.

"That usually doesn't happen early, how long have you all been here?"

Everyone takes time to look around, avoiding Peter's eyes. Peter B. Parker sighs and answers.

"About 12 hours".

Teenage Peter blanches, "12 HOURS?!"

Miles chuckles, "It took us awhile to find out where you were ok?"

Peter smirks, "so how are we gonna do this, I mean, what brought you here?"

"We don't know", Gwen speaks up, "but you know this place better than we do, so we were hoping you could help us."

The entire spidergang was maskless now, not caring. Well, except for SpiderNoir and SpiderHam. And Penni but she wasn't wearing one in the first place.