Mr.Dad

Short a/n real quick to understand how to read the texting part. It'll be in italics and Peter will be on the right. The person on the left will be dependent of the context (you'll figure it out). Anyways, I'm a day late with the update because
I finally watched captain marvel. And I might have also spent 3 hours looking at pictures of Sebastian Stan. Don't worry about it, he's a beautiful man.
dedicated to AnotherOneBiteADust
for the idea

————

The first time it happened Peter didn't notice, but Tony sure did. It was the result of a prank by Clintasha (they hated that name but it was easier to refer to them as it).
——
It was a smoldering Friday afternoon in Queens, and the people on the streets only seemed to add to the heat. The apartment that Aunt May and Peter lived in may have had air conditioning, but nothing was going to stop the summer months.

It was summer break for Peter so he started to head to his 'stark internship' everyday at 2pm until 6pm. In reality, this meant that he was going to hang out with Tony in his labs for what The Avengers call "Father-son bonding time". Peter didn't really get it.

Peter was texting our favorite IronDad about the new project on the suit when it all began.

  Hey Tony?

Peter didn't remember typing Tony but it was fine. He was probably just hallucinating from the heat.

What's up kid?
What's our next update
to the suits?

Well ever since you
thought it was a good
idea to almost drown,
I'm gonna have to
incorporate an under-
water feature.

I swear it wasn't my fault

I know but you always
manage to get in
weird situations.
You're gonna give me
a heart attack one day.

I'm just here to keep you
on your feet

My feet will have fallen
off by next year if
you keep this up.

Hahaha! Sorry for worrying
you Tony. See you soon!

Yeah, and make sure
you tell me when you
get stabbed again
next time.

See you later kid.

——
A few weeks passed and things started getting weirder but eventually Peter kept ignoring it. He often got questions from Clint and Natasha about how he liked the newest Stark phone he had. And if there was anything special about it. He just ignored any suspicions there too.

Eventually things started to make sense when he was texting Ned about something. Usually Tony's name was in the auto chat bar but it wasn't this time so he typed out "T-O-N-Y". It didn't come out that way.

Dude! Dad just told
me about this new
project for the suit!

oh cool
....
WOAH WOAH WOAH
WE'RE REFERRING TO
TONY AS DAD NOW?

lol what
waIT A MINUTE
I TYPED IN DAD
*DAD
*DAD
THATS STILL THE
SAME WORD PETE
EVERY TIME I TYPE
IN STARK'S FIRST NAME
IT AUTOCORRECTS
TO IRONDAD
*IRONDAD
WHAT THE HECKITTY
DECKITTY FRICK FRACK
PATTY WHACK IS GOIN
ON

Let me guess,
every time you type
"dad" it automatically
changes to "irondad"

YES WTH

WAIT SERIOUSLY?!?

Dude why is this
happeninggg?

I'd hate to say it
but it looks like you
were a victim to another
team Clintasha prank

What?

Team Clintasha,
the best prank team
in the avengers

IM FINNA FIGHT-

You would never
CLINT. IM FINNA FIGHT
CLINT.

That's what I thought.
Jerk

Bitch

Blocked

Ass-butt

——————

At Peters next trip to the compound, he questioned Clint and not Natasha about the names. Clint refused to talk about it but Peter could tell it was him. So eventually he gave up and asked Nat if Clint did it. She said yes.

Immediately after she told him you could hear, "AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WEREN'T FOR THAT MEDDLING KID!"
——
Eventually Peter got used to the autocorrections and just ignored it. He even started calling Tony, well, Tony to his face. And then somehow his brain began to autocorrect the things he spoke.

Every time he wanted to say "Mr.Stark", "Tony" would come flying out of his mouth. While this made Tony happy,
it concerned Peter. But, yet again, he ignored it. 

So after a while he just started thinking Tony. And that's where he messed up.
——

This was probably the 300th update on the Iron-spider suit but both Peter and Tony still loved working on it. In the middle of working Peter wanted to ask what time it is and how long they've been working. Cause yaknow, their both insomniacs.

"Hey dad, what time is it?"

Tony looked up curiously, Peter looked scared.

"Out of all the perfectly good father figure candidates in the avengers team, you pick me?", Tony questioned, his head swimming with emotion.

"I'm- I'm so sorry Mr.Stark? It's just that Clint messed up my autocorrect one day! And it autocorrected Mr.Stark to Tony and Tony to Dad! So now every time I think one, I say another! I'm so so sorry!"

"Kid. Kid. IT'S FINE."

Peter finally looked up.

"Don't worry about it son."

The sentence flew out of Tony's mouth before he could comprehend it. The next thing he knew, Peter had his arms wrapped around his waist and his head buried in his chest. Peter was faintly aware of the soft light blue glow of the arc reactor.

"I love you dad"

"I love you too son"
———
Little did the pair know, the avengers were watching this happen live.

"I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK", Clint shouted.

Everyone shushed him and watched the scene. Everyone was tearing up. Thor, Sam, Bucky, Steve, Bruce, Natash, and Clint.