Food Fight

Hey guys! There's alot of cursing in this chapter so mind it....and don't complain about it because it gives the story a twist......k? I love u guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I opened the door something freezing cold hit my face. And let me tell you, it was no normal cold okay? It was FUCKING COLD! I swiped the thing from my face, making it more smudged. That is when I realized that it was ice cream. The ice cream which I had bought for myself. And a jerk threw it at ME! I opened my eyes and saw Dave standing there with a sheepish smile on that face of his. Idiot.

I quickly marched in, grabbed a bowl full of spagethi and dumped it all over his hair. His mouth had dropped open and now spagethi was slowly sliding and landing inside his mouth. He took a bowl of pudding and was about to throw it on my head, when his face was hit with cracked aggs. I looked over and saw Chase smiling cheekily.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Jamie shouted. " Food Fight! " And that's when all hell broke lose.

Chase threw ketchup at Dave, Dave threw mayonese on Cole, who, flabbergasted, threw milk all over Zach, and Zach then threw flour over Jamie. It was really funny. Especially Jamie, who was covered in flour from head to toe. 

Slowly and gradually, the food fight became a pillow fight, which then became a chair fight, which then became a trophy fight and then in the end it became a fight with everybody hitting each other. 

Suddenly the house door opened and there stood Mrs. Henderson with her mouth hung open. Well, it was something to be shocked. If it were me, I'd totally be shocked because the situation right now was really horrid. Cole was about to throw a punch at Chase, and Zach was holding Dave with his neck. Jamie was trying to remove Zach from Dave. And I was standing on the sofa.

And let me tell you the situation of the house. There was broken glass everywhere. All the trophies had been broken down, the sofas were covered in ketchup and Mayonese, milk was spilled all over the television, eggs were cracked on the fride and tomatoes were stuck on the walls and pictures.

As for us, we were covered in food from head to toe.

" Who started this?! " demanded Mrs.Henderson looking as if she might explode. She was fuming with anger.

" Chase. " said Cole pointing to him.

" Zach. " said Chase pointing to him.

" Dave. " said Zach pointing to him.

" Jamie. " said Dave pointing at him.

" What?! I didn't start it! ." complained Jamie, pouting.

" Enough with the accusations! " yelled a red-faced Mrs.Henderson.

We all stood there in silence, waiting to hear what punishment we had received. 

" No video games or television or parties for you for two days! " she shouted.

All of them groaned, pouting. I knew how much they loved these things. They were forever going to party's., playing video games all day long or watching television. I wondered id I'd be let off the hook.

" Amber sweetie, I know you didn't start the fight so you can go upstairs if you want and take a shower while I take car of these dogs. " she said politely to me.

I chuckled and thanked her, and giving one last smirk at the boys' direction, I went upstairs to take a shower. Oh, their faces! 

I quickly got a hot shower and changed into black sleeveless shirt on which I wore a half sleeved white shirt with a grey circle in the middle of it. I let my hair open brushing it a little and then applied a little lipgloss which gave a shine to my lips. 

After that, I plopped down on my bed with my mobile in my hand. I quickly opened twitter and checked my notifications. 

Zach Henderson and 3 others started following you.

My heart thumped in my chest as I saw that Zach had followed me. On twitter. Oh God. Dream come true. I'm gonna faint. No, actually. I'm not going to faint. It wasn't possible for someone to faint if someone else you had a crush on had followed you.

Wait What?! Oh God! I did not just say that I have a crush on Zach.

I groaned against my pillow. It was truw. It was definitely true. I was falling for Zach Henderson.

" Oh God Zach, what are you doing to me? " I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter guys! Next update: In 30 mins......I need some rest too ya know :p

- Izzy xD