Getting Ready For My First Party

yo bitches!! This is da second update 2day!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm not going to go, so you guys might as well stop trying. " I said to the boys.

It was the afternoon. All the boys and me, except Jamie, were sitting in the Lounge watching TV. Persuading, persuading and persuading. They just weren't getting the message. I was certainly not going to a party. I have never been to one and I didn't want to either. They just kept bugging me like bugs bug you.

" So, you're coming? " said Cole, throwing a gummy bear in his mouth.

" Oh for the love of God. What part of I'm-not-going do you guys not understand? " I said frustrated.

" But it's so much fun. You get drunk....Hey that rhymes. " said Chase, enthusiastically.

" It's just that, I'm not the party type one. "

" But we could make you into one. " said Cole suggestively, throwing yet another gummy bear in his mouth. I quickly snatched them from him.

" Hey! " he protested, the protest which I ignored. 

I started chewing on gummy bears, tasting the sweetness and sourness of them on my tongue. It tasted like heaven.

" Hey, I'll give you five packets of gummy bears if you come. " said Cole, teasingly. I scowled at him, knowing that he knows how much I love gummy bears. Most importantly, he knows that that I would do anything in the world to get gummy bears.

" Okay, fine! " I said aloud, huffing. " One party won't cut my head. " I muttered.

" Yeah! " Said the boys, fist bumoing each other. I rolled my eyes. Boys and their typical behaviour.

" Okay, so I'm going to go dress shopping with Hailey. " I said grabbing the keys to Cole's car.

" Yeah, okay. Just try not to hurt my car! " he shouted as I headed outside, the coll summer breeze hitting my bare arms, making me shiver. I dialed Hailey's number.

" Hey Amber! "

" Hey Hailey! So there's this party tonight and I need to choose a dress so meet me at the mall in 10 okay?

" Yeah I know, I'll be there! "

" Thanks Hale! " I said as I hung up on the phone.

It was only a 10 minute drive and as luck would happen, me and Hailey got to the mall at the same time.

We started searching the racks. I preferred a silver dress. Those were the type of dresses I liked.  Suddenly something caught me eye. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. It was a saprkling silver dress which was strapless and came mid-thigh. It was perfect.

" Hailey, I found the one! "

" You found your knight in shining armor? " she yelled.

" No idiot. I founf the perfect dress. "

" oh I found mine too. "

We both paid the cashier and went our seperate ways.

I got home at around 5 and we had to leave at 7 so I hopped in the shower and cam eout in 15 minutes. i quickly changed into my dress. It fitted my curves perfectly. I twirled around in it. I quickly Dried my hair and curled in perfectly. My mom had gifted me a silver bracelet which I wore right now. I applied lipgloss and mascara. I had recently brought a pair of sqaure shaped silver diamond earings which matched perfectly. I wore those and quickly took out my silver heels. I wore those, grabbed my clutch and headed downstairs.

There was the usual chaos. Cole was still fixing his hair, Zach was fumbling with his tie, Dave was fiddling with the buttons of his shirt and Chase was playing with my cat. Well, at least someone was ready.

" Guys, I'm ready. " I said.

Okay maybe I should've just slipped away unnoticed and waited for them outside because now all gazes were upon me. 

" Wow, for a starter, you sure know how to dress." smirked Chase.

" And wow, for a starter, you sure know how to play with my cat. " I retorted.

" Whatever. " he mumbled.

Everyone started doing whatever except Zach who was staring at me.

" Zach, what are you doing with your tie? " I said, unable to hide back a smile.

" I...uh...can't tie it. " he mumbled.

I moved closer to him.

" Hey, I'll do it. " I said softly. 

My breath was uneven because although I was just tieing his tie, we were uncontrolably close. All the time I was doing his tie, I could see from the corner of my eye that he was staring at me with an unreadable expression.

" Here, it's all done. " I smiled, proudly, appreciating my handiwork.

I looked into his blue eyes and was mesmerized by them. His eyes were the most beautiful green blue and grey colour. 

" Hey lovebirds, we're leaving come one! " said Chase, snapping me out of my trance.

I blushed as I realized what I had been doing and quicky got out of the door. I suddenly became concious of my bare legs as the cool breeze hit both my arms and legs. It felt as if I had just wrapped a sheet over my waist and chest. This dress was great, but too short. The shortest dress I had worn so far. I pulled it down, hoping it would stretch a bit.

Me, Chase and Zach got in one car while the others went in the other one. Suddenly, it hit me that Jamie was not in the house today.

" Where's Jamie? " I asked Zach.

" He went somewhere with mom and dad today. " he said.

Just then I realized how close our bodies were. The car had some boxes in the backseat too so me and Zach were sqaushed together. Our legs were brushing each other and so were our shoulders. Our heads were way too close than I had ever imagined. My breathing got fast.

" Hey you alright? " asked Zach, his eyes showing worry and concern.

" Yeah. " I said and looked away. 

I just wished this night would pass away quick. I didn't really want to go. Something inside me was telling me that I had made the wrong decision. And later on that night I realized that I had made a mistake in coming here. A very bad and huge mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKay this chapter was a bit big right guys? I was planning on fitting the party scene in this chapter too but it would take too long. Besides, the party scene chapter is going to be extra big. So keep reading. Vote, fan and comment.

- Izzy xD