Hero's and Drunken Kisses

okay so please comment what you think of this chapter okay? okay!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the car just in time to see Hailey skipping and dodging the crowds to come across to me. I laughed at her immature behaviour.

" You're here! " she squealed.

" Yeah, I'm here! " I said faking enthusiasim, while shaking my head and laughing.

" You look so god damn grogeous! "

" You look so god damn gorgeous too. " 

It was the first time I had noticed her clothes. She was wearing a silver dress which had a bow on the right shoulder. There where thin, silver chains hanging around the dress. It came mid-thigh and the dress matched perfectly with her hair which she had opened. Not to mention her naturally straight hair looked stunning. It suited her really very much.

" Aww....Thanks. "

" Yeah, yeah now come on! "

Beofre I had the chance to say anything, she grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the hall. It was huge. And stunning. I wondered what a person here would do if they got lost.

" Hailey, you go, I'll be around in a minute or so okay? "

" It depends on the ' or so'. "

" Hales! " I whined.

" Okay, fine! " she said as she walked away to some guy. Yes, that's her.

I walked into the kitchen. Let me mention, it was giagantic. Huge. Words can't describe how big it was. Well, how big it was compared to my kitchen. I opened the fridge and found a can of pepsi. Yeah, pepsi was all I could drink. And lemonade. 

I really felt so full of pepsi, I felt as if my bladder would explode any minute. I quickly went to the bathroom. I asked someone where it was. Upstairs, as usual. I quickly went up and got to the bathroom. I was relaxed as I came out.

" Hey sexy..... " Someone from behind me said. Scratch that. Someone from behind me slurred thatI turned my head sharply and saw a boy of around my age, too drunk for words. I backed up a bit. Okay,he was wierd. And I wasn't occasionally used to drunk people coming aroung me, let alone touc me.

" Uh...hi. " I said nervously.

" Let's have fun... " he slurred instinctively.

" W-what? " I stammered.

He got closer. And I got farther. I quickly turned around, in order to to escape from this freak but my feeble attempts were in vain, for he grabbed my wrist, making me turn back around and face him. He pushed me against the wall and I shreiked as the pain stabbed me in the back, making me close my eyes.

Suddenly, he was vanished or removed from over me. I mean, he was not hovering over me anymore like he was before. I slowly opened my eyes, fearing that he might be planning some attack on me, but what I saw before my eyes, made me let out a tiny gasp.

He was there, my hero, saving me. Zach Henderson. I felt as if the whole world was disappearing, leaving just me and Zach alone. I never felt like this with any other boy, yet with him, it's true, the whole world disappears.

" Don't ever dare fucking touch her! " he growled, menacingly.

Fear was written across the guy's face. Blood was dripping from his chin and he had a black eye. I could see bruises and scratches acroos his face and arms.