Nobody Does It Like You

Yo peeps! Da new chapta has arriveeddd!!!! Finallaaayyyyy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really have to get used to the whole going-in-the-car-with-Zach thingy. I mean, it happens everytime. like every fucking time that whenever I see him, my knees go weak. My hearlt melts at the sight of him.I don't know. I mean this certainly shouldn't happen.

We live in the same house, we go to the same school, we have the same eye colour, we are the same age and we both are one time or the other going to fall for each other. But somehow, thinking about it doesnt feel the same way as it would be when it's really happening. Like when I'm offically dating him, I squeaked in my thoughts. BACK OFF, BITCHES! Yup, my motto, i sighed, smiling to myself inwardly.

I reached school and got of the car as quick as possible. If I got out of the car this quickly everyday,It would be no problem, I could do that. Nah, I'm too much of a slow processor. I smiled to myself at this thought. I liked being lazy. I know it's wired, no need to make a poker face at this.

" Ah-Ahem. "

I turned around to find Hailey standing there. She had eyebrow raised up with an amusing smile, rather like cocking me. I smiled at the sight of my best friend.

" Hailey! " I walked towards and hugged her.

" Amber! " she said mocking me. Ladies and Gentlemen, my best friend, Hailey Kendrick.

" Stop mocking me idiot! "

" Don't call me idiot, stupid! "

" Don't call stupid, dumbass! "

" Don't call me dumbass, Zach Lover! "

" Don't call me- whoa whoa! Wait a second! What did you just say? "

" I said, Zach Lover! " she said teasing me.

" Pul-hees! " I scoffed. " I do not love him. "

Lie.

" But you love checking him out, am I right? "

" No, I most certainly do not check him out. " I said through gritted teeth.

Lie.

" Fine, can you at least stop drooling at him? "

" Fine. "

Lie.

Oh God. What was this boy doing to me. First it was only me and Chase. Now there's Hailey too. 

" Okie-dokkie! Come on! Don't want to be late to first class now do we? "

" Oh Hailey! I would love to be late to class. You know I just love it when I get detention. Not to mention a visit to the principal's office. " I said, sarcasm dripping in my voice.

" Amber! " she hined.

" Okay fine, come on. " I said we walked to class. No, as she dragged me to class.

I took my seat beside Chase. Yeah, I was sitting with Chase. He looked up from his Iphone when my my bag landed with a thump on the table.

" Hey! "

" Hey you! " he said smilling his cute smile. Why was every god damn person in this god damn family of his have everything so perfect?

The class was going well for me until suddenly I felt someone kick me from underneath the table. I yelped in pain, cuasing several of the children to look at me. I turned around to send Chase my death glare. Death glare.